CHAPTER 67 - STABBED

Third Person's POV

Veronica Silvia...

The real...real Silvia. Daughter of the most powerful mafian organization that time. She had everything one has dreamed.

Money,
Wealth,
Fame,
and even ethereal beauty...

She had everything, however, she was just 'the Veronica' of the Silvias.

"If only you were born a son, I wouldn't have to do this!"

All her life she was pretended by the truth that she was a 'girl' that has no rights and power to lead the path their family was taking.

Arrange marriage between mafian organizations is a must, lalo na sa kalagayan ng mga Silvia na iisang anak lang ang mayroon at babae pa ito.

Pabor ito sa kanila dahil legal na maisasalin ang kayamanan sa anak nila na si Veronica at lalo ding lalakas ang kapangyarihan nila kapag naipakasal ang anak sa isa pang makapangyarihang myembro ng mafian org.

Iginuhit na ang kapalaran ni Veronica Silvia sa canvas na exclusive para sa mata ng lahat.

We all know that Veronica was a beauty...a face out of this world. A face that even Aphrodite the goddess of beauty would feel jealous...however, the beauty she held would soon turn her into a Medusa.

She was raped...

Nino? Syempre walang iba kundi si Rondrad Arejo. The man her father wanted her to marry!

She conceived a child out of her will. A year later, after two months she gave birth, her marriage with Rondrad happened.

They were all disappointed that Rina is born as a girl. Ayaw nga nila ng babae e kaya naman raping continued.

She was physically and mentally abused while she was protecting her daughter, Rina.

Pakiramdam niya ay naging instant paanaking tao nalang siya at ang tanging role nalang niya sa mundo ay magbigay ng anak na lalaki sa asawa na gabi gabi siyang hinahalay.

She felt so low...pakiramdam niya ay wala siyang kwenta!

She conceived her second child...again, out of rape but this time, it was a boy! She named the baby, Rebel. Hoping for a fact that one day, maybe...just maybe one day...this baby of hers would rebel against every odds...

Veronica thought that Rondrad would be atleast a little good to her since she bore him a son. Pero nagkamali siya ...

Veronica and her two children were abused by Rondrad. They were never loved. Ang tanging ginagawa lamang ni Rondrad ay magpakabulag sa kapangyarihan. Magpakasama. Magpakalunod sa ilegal na gawain ng mga mafians.

Veronica never wanted this.

She never wanted to be a criminal or even a person associated with criminals. At lalong ayaw na ayaw niyang mamulat ang dalawang anak niya sa mga gawaing ganito.

Napapagod na siya.

Everywhere around her was chaos. There was not even a single time of peace. Dead bodies are normal, halos walang araw na wala silang makikitang mag-iina na bangkay na itinatapon sa malawak na dagat. They were all exposed!

Hers and her children's mind were all getting corrupted.

And she was done with everything! Stress sarado na si Veronica kaya hindi mo siya masisisi na ilang beses na siyang magtangkang kitilin ang buhay...

And there one day, she found her escape...She found her person that would save her and her children from the wicked husband.

Peter...