Wanda Comforts NB!reader

request: hi maybe one with wanda maximoff where the readers family is very homophobic and wands comforts the reader when they insult them?

Warning: use of the word 'fag' 😭.

--------------

You were new to the avengers being only twenty-one. You'd known your weren't straight or cisgender for a while but never told your parents until two years prior when you were nineteen not that they took any notice.

They would always ask if you had a boyfriend, knowing you weren't interested   in boys. Or make homophobic comments about you or anyone else.

You came out to wanda two months into joining the avengers and slowly everyone else. They were all really supportive and used your pronouns even Bucky and Steve from the bloody 40s.

They went to pride with you and Tony made it so you could meet Clairo, Conan Gray and Hayley Kiyoko.

You went to visit your family for your brother's birthday when one of your relatives called you the f slur. Then your cousins said that nonbinary people aren't real.

Then the final straw was when your younger brother asked you to paint his nails because he liked yours and surprise surprise your parents said that it would make him a 'fag'.

You then after finishing painting his nails you said happy birthday and called wanda to pick you up. During the ride, you'd stayed quiet until you got to the compound and went right to your room.

Sitting on your bed you begin to cry until Wanda walks in and you try to hide the fact you've been crying. Looking at you in sympathy, she says "oh, sweetheart. Were they that bad?"

"my parents and cousins" you explain, "they were being horrible to me the entire time and I just snapped when they called my brother the f slur 'cause he wore nail polish."

"Why don't I get us some mcdonalds and then we can watch some movies, yeah?" wanda suggests and you two remember your first date.