Future // W.M

Prompts: "Promise?" "Promise."
"Am I a part of your future?" "You are my future"

warnings: angst, break up.
----------

You remembered how it was at the beginning of your relationship. Pietro was still alive, the avengers hadn't defeated Ultron.

The three of you met during the experiments but your powers were obviously different as you have the ability to munipulate the elements and time. Along with celestial control those were your powers.

The first couple of weeks, the Hydra agents were figuring out what your purpose was and in some ways even now you are clueless to what you are actually meant to do in your life.

The future. Something that scares so many people including you. You could remember the time that you and Wanda were talking just after Pietro had died.

"Am I a part of your future?" you'd asked as she nodded, saying soothingly "you are my future, sweetheart". "Promise?" you had said and Wanda had answered, "promise."

It ended up being a lie but deep down you knew that some part of her actually loved you and that you would never stop loving her even after the whole westview thing.

The sad thing was that she never even tried talking to you about it all. Even after Wanda had gone and broken your heart, you continued to care about her no matter what.