Slumber Party

Summary: you, maria, nat and wanda leave stark's party early and have a slumber party.

-----------
I'm not shy, I'll say it
I've been picturing you naked.

You're forced to go to to one of tony's parties when maria, nat and wanda approach you with the promise of a even greater night and you can't so no especially to your girlfriends.

I'm a little faded
You look like a fuckin' paintin'

Even on the way back to your apartment, they're teasing their good girl. You feel Nat's fingers trace your thighs getting closer until she just looks at you smirking.

Big dough, ice, amazin'
She's everything I've been prayin'

The second the door is shut, wanda's lips are on your breasts whilst maria and nat remove your clothes in mere minutes. Wanda still having you pushed against the door.

My heart palpitation
She looks like the type to break it.

When you're all naked and spread on the bed, maria gives you a smirk before getting your pink vibrator from the cabinet and you know you're screwed when all three girls stop suddenly to admire you.

Me and your girlfriend playin' dress up at my house.
I gave your girlfriend cunnilingus on my couch.

Maria presses the vibrator to you and easily slips it in. "aww, look at how wet our girl is?" Natasha coos, whilst stroking your cheek affectionately.

She cute, kawaii, hentai boobies, that excites me.
I think she really likes me, ask politely, can I (woo-hoo).

As Maria turns up the level, Wanda smiles seductively and crawls on top of you, leaving love bites and hickeys across your skin like a constellation.

Uh, it's getting hot in here
I'm the Nelly in the party with some rocks for ears (so hot in here)

"Jesus, you're so fuckin' hot, princess" Wanda moans, as you become a whimpering mess from the sensations of the vibrator. Smiling at your moans, maria turns up the levels, making you beg to cum.

I'm a slave for you, baby, Ms. Britney Spears.
I'm a clubber, she a taurus bring it on for cheers.

As your release came closer, the vibrator was turned off and all three got up, Natasha saying seductively, pressing soft kisses down your jawline then neck, "come on, babygirl, come ride my face".

I'm sexy like Christina when I dip it low.
Not a H-town girl, but I rodeo.
Yippy-ki-yay, welcome to the show.
It's an all girl party, clothing optional.

You and Natasha pull apart and switch places whilst Maria has Wanda cockwarming her. "you taste so good, Malyshka" Nat praise, her tongue dipping into your folds, "cum on my face, Shlyukha."

Me and your girlfriend playin' dress up at my house.
I gave your girlfriend cunnilingus on the couch.

You squirt on Nat's face as she eats her babygirl out. "Isn't it a sight, wanda? Our love squirting like a good girl" Maria teases, wanda growling at the sight off you.

She cute, kawaii, hentai boobies, that excites me.
I think she really likes me, ask politely, can I (woo-hoo).

Suddenly, wanda is using her powers to move you before smirking at your begging form, "aww, you didn't think we were done, did you?"