Stark Expo // B.B.

Prompt: “Are you trying to seduce me?” “Why? Are you seducible?” A Walk To Remember

This is for @bemine-bucky 's writing contest and for those that want to participate in the competition check out their pinned post.Also sorry but it doesn't let me add a read more option since I write on my phone.

Word Count: 752
-----------

You'd known Bucky since you were eleven after he stopped that kid from beating up Steve. It was no surprise when after several years you developed a crush on him.

But what you did expect was for him to like you back. He'd asked you out when you were fifteen and him seventeen but since you knew Steve was overprotective of you, you declined and said when you're older.

When you found out that he was leaving the next morning, you decided to ask him out, scared that you might never get to tell him how you feel.

He agreed. After years of flirting and dating random people, he just stopped everything all because he loves you. Bucky's first suggestion was dinner out until you mentioned wanting to go to the Stark Expo.

Not even two hours later, you were running, hand in hand to the front of the crowd to see the main attraction; stark's flying car. You turn to Bucky in excitement as the vehicle hovers in the air just as he says "holy cow."

You frown as the car falls down to the stage again and Stark laughs, saying "I did say a couple of years, didn't I?"

After that Bucky suggests going to your regular diner since they now do takeaway. You take a bite out of the burger as you walk through the empty park with James.

"So, war, huh?" you say, hating how awkward you sound. "Yeah, we're gonna take down some nazis" he said, sending a wink your way, "don't worry, I'm sure I'll still be single when I get back."

"I don't think anyone in the 107th are particularly attractive other than one sergeant barnes, I believe you know him" you tease, reaching out to hold his hand.

“Are you trying to seduce me, Miss Rogers?” he asks, in mock astonishment. “Why? Are you seducible?” you grin, turning to him with a slight smirk.

"At least wait until the third date" Bucky says, all of the sudden stopping to look to you. "But I'm in the mood so why don't we take this to my room?"

"Mr Barnes, be more modest" you tease, feigning shock. "You're the one trying to seduce me" he said, pressing a kiss to your forehead.

----------
The next morning, you woke up to see Bucky getting his things. After that amazing night, you were suddenly pulled back into the world of war and him leaving you for a while.

"Y'know, you better win that war fast for me" you mock threaten, despite being terrified that you'll loose him completely.

"Doll, you know I love you, don't worry" James says soothingly, rubbing circles into your back. "Also, I have something for you. Close your eyes and I'll get it out now."

You do as asked and hear him moving some things before he says "you can open your eyes now". Doing as he said, you see him holding a golden heart shaped necklace.

"Look at this" Bucky said, opening it up to reveal a picture of you and him in one side from your twelfth birthday and one from a couple of months ago.

"It's amazing, thank you" you say, shocked at the gift. "It was meant for your birthday but since I likely won't be here for it, I'm giving it to you now" he explains as you pull him into a warm hug.

With his arms wrapped securely around you, you take in his smell as you look up to him and press a kiss to his lips. "I love this, I love you, Buck" you say after pulling away.

"Please, don't go. I don't wanna loose you" you manage out as tears begin falling. "Doll, I promise I'll be back for you soon" James whispers into your ear whilst trying to hold back his tears.

"How long do we have?" you ask. "I have to go in two hours" he admits, "at least we have some time". "Bucky, please don't forget me" you practically beg of him.

"How can I? I love you" James reassures as the two of you separate reluctantly before going down to the kitchen for breakfast.