Heat // P.P

I’m so so so so sorry I was in class and just got out I rly hope I’m not too late as well as other people!!!!!!! I’m rly horny for Peter Parker so if u can, I mean idk if u even write this kinda stuff butif u can’t it’s ok. So like a/b/o with alpha peter whose mate is omega reader. And like she goes into heat during class and she doesn’t tell anyone and later at night when she’s in her room, Peter comes after spider duties and can like SMELL her and she tells him she’s in heat and then smut? 💖u
---------

You knew that your heat began as you sat at your desk, trying to pay attention to your teachers words which will explain your test next week.

All that filled your head was images of Peter. Everything from him going down on you to him, having you cockwarm him as you do your homework. By the time, class ended and you were in your dorm several hours later, planning on prepping for the exam.

That was until Peter showed up. The second he walked away through the door, he could smell your scent. It was one of those things that he couldn't help but smile about.

To him, you smelt sweet like some kind of sweet or sugar even. As you sat on the bed, you noticed his never ending stare on you before he finally moved closer.

Peter softly pushed you down, saying "such a dumb pet. Not telling daddy how desperate you are. Be happy, I don't wanna punish you". You let out a short whimper at his words, leaning into his touch.

"Please, I've been desperate all day but I didn't want to bother you" you say, as he lightly strokes your cheek before leaning closer. "Darling, you won't ever bother me" he whispers, pulling you in for a short kiss.

It doesn't take long before he is lifting you onto his lap as you passionately kiss. You were nearly completely bare now other than your underwear.

He practically rips your underwear off before letting you slowly sit down on his cock before beginning to move. "Fu-fuck. Peter, so good, don't want this to end" you moan, not concealing your sounds of pleasure.

You quickly found your first climax of the night coming closer as you moved up and down on his lap, moaning from all the stimulation. "C'mon, pretty girl. Come on my cock like a good girl" Peter groans.

After an hour or so, you finally calmed down from your high but didn't bother moving since you were too comfortable. Peter's arms wrapped securely around you as you lay, cockwarming him.