Daddy // B.B

"Please, daddy. I wanna make you feel good" you beg, pouting as bucky continues writing his mission report and ignoring you. "C'mon daddy, m' desperate."

"Fine, over here, doll" he says, tapping his thigh m, "if you're so fuckin' desperate, then you'll get off on my thigh like a good girl, got it, kitten?"

"Thank you, daddy" you say obediently, as you move to sit on his thigh and begin moving slowly. "No, pet, move faster if you are as desperate as you act or you don't get to cum at all" he orders.

You immediately move faster, wanting to please your daddy like a good pet. "It feels so fucking good" you whimper at the stimulation when you feel a smack to your arse.

"Good girls don't say naughty words, do they?" bucky growled, not even focusing on the work anymore. "No, m' sorry, daddy. Can I please come yet?" you apologise.

"Not yet, beg like a good girl, understand?" he groans, moving his leg underneath you, causing even more stimulation. "Poor little kitten, you're so desperate for my cock, aren't you?" he mocks, "Well, if you want it so bad you better start begging for it now, doll."

Please, ruin me, daddy. I wanna make you feel good like daddy's good girl" you beg, bouncing up and down. "You ride me so well, baby" he praises, "go on, princess, finish for daddy."

You let out a loud wanton moan followed by a string of whimpers as you cum. Riding your high out, you grip on to him for support as you ruin his trousers.

Picking you up from his thigh, bucky takes you to your bed and throws you down before undressing both of you. With your clothes discarded all over the floor, he crawls over your whimpering form.

"Aww, look at your clueless little face, doll, you want daddy to make you feel amazing?" bucky growled, his metal hand spreading your legs for him.

You nod earnestly to his question but he tuts, saying "no, baby, big girls use proper words". "Please, can you make me cum, daddy?" you ask as his lips move along your collarbone before he gives a slight nip at your flesh and you let out a moan.

"Does my kitten like when I leave marks all over her pretty body?" he teases, "c'mom, doll, use your words". "I need you in me so badly, daddy" you beg, pouting as he smirks above your quivering form.

"M' gonna fill you up so fuckin' good, you dirty little girl" he groaned before pushing in and moving at a slow pace causing you to whine in annoyance.

"Daddy, faster please" you pant as he speeds up drastically. His metal hand moves your hand to graze over your stomach as he pushes down, "feel that, doll? Can you feel me deep in you? Bet you want me to fill you up so fuckin' much?"

"Yes please, fill me up" you whimper as his lips move along your jawline and his metal hand moves to your throat. You let out a string of moans at the pleasure and sensations.

Just then you both come and ride your high out. Bucky pulls out of you before pulling you into a warm hug as he moved the blanket over you.

"C'mon, doll. Do you want me to get anything for you?" he asks. "can you order pizza please? And I feel like a bath if that's fine."

"M' gonna go order the food and while we wait, we can take a bath, okay?" he says, "you here, doll?"

"I'm perfectly fine, buck" you say, moving to curl up nearer to him before james presses a kiss to your forehead.