Tears // P.P

To Peter, you'd always been put together so when he found you curdled up in a ball, crying and holding your Teddy, it was extremely obvious something was wrong.

He doesn't say anything but instead just strokes your back as you cry. "What's wrong, sweetheart?" Peter asks, laying down next to you and wrapping his arms around you.

"I got 82% on the test" you cry, "I'm sorry, Peter, I really did try but I failed. I'm an idiot". "You're not an idiot, you're really smart and amazing and better than most of our year" he praises, pressing a soft kiss to your forehead.

"But this is important to me because I spent hours studying and then I get an 82% which is barely a pass" you complain. Leaning his head on yours, Peter says "you did good. Some people did so much worse and besides you still got at least 95% on all the others."

"Thank you for not thinking I'm a failure" you say, turning over to him. "You're never gonna be a failure to me, darling" he reassures, "I love you."

"I love you too, Peter" you admit as he leans forward, resting his hand lightly on your jaw. "Is this fine?" he asks whilst you nod, "words, sweetheart."

"Yes, this is fine" you say, pressing your lips to his soft ones. With one hand on your jaw, the other makes it's way to you waist and pulls you closer in. Peter stops only for a second to mumble a sweet, "god, darlin', you're so beautiful."