Your First Time W/ Tony

request: storyline - Reader is very shy with Tony while getting intimate....Tony is determined to break her shyness and they both have a very intimate first time with the reader....

----------------

- so you'd have been with the Avengers for a while but you and Tony would only have got together recently.
- you hadn't really talked about sex until Tony brings it up one night whilst watching a movie together.
- he knows you are shy so he tries to be subtle about it not wanting to embarrass you or seem like he's using you.
- you are most definitely on the younger side like twenties so he knew you probably wouldn't have much experience.
- the question took you by shock but you would agree because you love him but are still nervous.
- Tony would want it to be special and planned so it wouldn't surprise you or overwhelm you into doing it without you giving verbal consent.
- he would definitely make sure it was perfect for you like abroad with candles and slow music to set the mood.
- It would obviously be romantic like after him taking you to dinner and you two spending the entire day together.
- Just before you are about to, you finally tell him it's your first time altogether and he would be so much happier.
- like Tony's already happy that you trust him enough but the fact he's going to be your first tine just makes it better.
- he would definitely be much softer like he would start by just kissing you then Tony would slowly undress you.
- once you are both naked Tony would kiss down your body and definitely tease you slightly when you are more comfortable.
- since it's your first time he would be slow with you before you get the confidence to go further and he would happily oblige.
- firstly Tony would use foreplay like finger you to get you ready for him so it wouldn't hurt you as much.
- then after getting your permission again he'd push into you but doesn't move for a few seconds so you can get used to his size.
- you'd tell him to move after a couple seconds but Tony would still be slow, not wanting to hurt you. then you would beg him to go faster and he would oblige.
- he can definitely make you come several times before he does so Tony probably would love overstimulating you but not until your second time.
- afterwards he would just cuddle with you before you both go and get showered together.
- along with just playing with your hair as you spoon with him for hours, not wanting to leave each other.
- Tony would definitely like praising you like whilst you two cum he would say something like "good girl, you being a good girl for daddy, go on cum for me."
- he would also have a mad daddy kink and would love to be in charge in bed to make up for never having everything else in control.
- and he would absolutely love to eat you out or anything that gives you pleasure because he loves you that much.
- but at the same time Tony would definitely tease you especially during meetings or in front of other people so you have to hide that you are turned on.