Mine // P.P

Ok I’ve been thinking like just imagine if u can write for this- enemies to lovers with a daddy kink and possessiveness for Peter Parker 😳👀 I swear like I know about 20 people who would read this like 😫

----------
You and Peter had been rivals for a while ever since the two of you tied first place at your middle school science fair. Now in college, it got even worse especially since you'd developed a crush on him.

Surprisingly, most of the time, you tried to put do him so that he's impressed. For example when you got a job as an intern at Stark Industries just to find out he already is an intern as well.

When you went to the party, you did not expect to have your rival kissing you against the wall of the hallway but here you were. Peter only pulls away to drag you down the hall to his now empty dorm.

The second the door was closed, he continued by peppering kisses down your jawline then neck as he removed his clothes. Following his lead, you pull off the dress and underwear.

Peter stops just to smirk at how wet you are. "Aww, is my girl desperate for daddy to fuck her?" he mocks, pulling off his boxers as you move to the bed.

"Fuck you" you snap at how obnoxious he is acting. "Don't worry, you're about to" Peter says, "but first, you have to work for it after letting that tosser flirt with you."

He leans back against the bed as you crawl to the bottom of the bed and visibly gulp at his size. Peter reaches down to rub circles in your cheek before saying, comforting you "it's fine if it is doesn't fit, you can use your hand for the rest."

"Okay, daddy" you comply. You manage to fit most of him in before your gag reflex kicks in and you raise your hand for the rest of him. As you work your way, you can feel him grab onto some of your hair and thrust up into your mouth.

"Such a good girl, keep going, baby" he praises, petting you on the head. After ten minutes, Peter was finally coming to his high and you could tell from how he gripped your hair so tightly.

He releases in your mouth before pulling out and you look up to him, making eye contact and swallowing as much as possible whilst the rest of it drips down your chin with a mixture of saliva.

"Such a pretty girl. Too bad you were such a desperate little thing" he mocks pity, as you lean up to press a kiss to his lips. "Daddy" you whine, "but you said that you'd fuck me."

"Stop whining, brat. I will be fucking you now but you better behave and show me how much you want me" he commands as you nod. "Good girl, sit on my cock and beg for it, sweetheart."

You follow his orders, slowly sitting down on him as you try to adjust to his size but he doesn't give you much time when he lightly slaps your thigh.

Moving up and down, you let out a loud moan, not caring if someone hears you anymore. "Fuck- good girl, making daddy feel so good" Peter groans, gripping your hips harshly and moving with you.

"Please, daddy. Can I come?" you ask, softly as you kiss done his neck whilst bouncing up and down on his cock. "Come for me pretty girl" he orders and it doesn't take much for you to fall apart.

As you ride out your climax, you slow down ever so slightly, just to have Peter slap your ass harshly before flipping the two of you over the   other way.

He rams into you at a brutal pace which leads to your second and third highs within a couple of minutes. "Mine, you're mine, darling" Peter groans, as he slows down only slightly signalling that he's coming closer.

After another couple of minutes, Peter stops completely and pulls out. The two of you lay in silence for several minutes just warm and safe in each others' arms.

"Can I stay for a bit?" you ask, cautiously. "Of course, can you stay the night if that's fine with you?" he says as you hum quietly in confirmation.

"I'm sorry, I've acted like an idiot for all those years just because I didn't want you to know that that I liked you" Peter apologies as you turn to him, pressing your lips to his.

"I like you as well" you admit, "I have for a while actually". "Why did we ever begin arguing in the first place? It was just a stupid science fair" he says.

"Does this make us a thing?" you ask. "I don't know but I'm leaning towards yes?" Peter answered, wrapping his arms loosely around your neck.

"Good, because I like you a lot" you said, resting your head on his shoulder as he rubs circles into your shoulder softly as a way to comfort you.