Dom!Carol

request: can you do a Carol!Dom x Reader!Sub where the reader is really bratty and Carol puts her in her place? Maybe with some edging?

------------

So, you and knew she was away for a couple of days and that you had to follow her rules; don't touch yourself.

After three days you were absolutely in pain from not cumming, you knew carol wouldn't be back for a day or two, so that night you stripped yourself of your clothes. Laying in bed you rubbed yourself and god it felt good.

Carol walked into your bedroom after not seeing you downstairs that very night. She stood their in silence for a few minutes, watching as you make yourself cum.

Then your captain finally makes her present clear, saying "I guess I didn't have to worry about my little girl after all, did I then?"

"How many times did you come?" carol asks walking closer to you like a predator to it's prey, "and don't lie, it'll only be worse for you if you lie to me".

You felt yourself dripping down your legs and attempt to lie, saying "four times, captain". Pulling off her clothes, she smirks at you, "what have I told you about lying, little girl? Liars get punished. How many times?"

"nine" you whisper in defeat, knowing at the beginning you used your vibrator. Carol crawls onto the bed, above you and says "lay back for your captain, baby girl".

Within a few minutes, carol had made you into a whimpering mess as you beg for her to fuck you. Her fingers tease you, edging you closer to coming.

After a while, she stops. You look at her earnestly, and in that moment carol says "go on, princess finish for mommy". That was one of the best nights in your life.