Bucky's Main Kinks -

- Metal arm.
At first, he was terrified to hurt you but after the first couple times he warmed up to the idea. His favourite is seeing you fall apart on his fingers and choking you lightly as he praises his good little girl.

- Sergeant kink
Though he was drafted and didn't enlist into the army, the term still made him kind of proud about fighting so when you called him it jokingly bucky immediately fell in love with the title and now loves when you call him it sexually as it always manages to turn him on.

- Choking kink
Whether it is with the metal arm or just his normal one, James loves to choke his beautiful doll. He absolutely adores when you beg for him to fuck you harder as you completely fall apart on his cock.

- Praise kink.
It started with him calling you doll as a term of endearment and say good girl when you do good at training but then he found out from wanda that you get turned on by him praising you. Then for the few days, he praised you 24/7 until you finally told him.

- Overstimulation
This is more if you've broken a rule or endangered yourself on a mission then he has to punish you though some times, buck will do it just to tease you until you're begging him to finally fick you.