I'm Sorry // P.P

Warnings: angst, insecure!reader, eating disorder (purging disorder), cuddles.
-------

Your vision is blurry as you sit up just when the door to your room opens. Looking up, you see Peter and smile slightly though you stop when you realise what conversation is about to happen.

Peter had known about your eating disorder for about three months after catching you crying and throwing up. In the end you told him because he's your boyfriend and he always reassures you that he loves you.

"Hey, love. You feeling any better? Pepper says that you have been ill all day" he said and for a second you believe he won't mention it. "She saw you throwing up".

"Yeah, must've eaten something" you lie through your teeth whilst feeling guilty. "Are you sure?" Peter asks, looking at you suspiciously. "Yep, definitely".

You sit up, stretching your arms as he stands silently. Peter sits down on the bed, looking at you with a serious look on his face. "Did you do it on purpose?" he questioned, calmly.

"Did I do what?" you ask, acting oblivious to what he was accusing. "Did you make yourself fucking throw up?" Peter practically shouts at you whilst you feel tears threaten to fall from the corners of your eyes.

"Yes, okay. I'm sorry, peter" you apologise, tears now falling. "It's just we are going to college in a couple of months and I'm going to one that is hours away and you'll probably meet someone better than me. Someone smarter, prettier, skinnier."

"Oh, darling, I had no idea, really. I'm sorry for shouting at you" he said, pulling you into his arms for a warm hug. "How about the two of us have a mental health day tomorrow? Mrs Stark and Aunt May are busy with work and I'll say I got a bug from you" Peter offers.

"Yeah, we only have two weeks left in school anyone and we haven't had a mental health day since like March" you laugh slightly along with Peter. "It's settled, we'll watch star wars and go to the cinema and a restaurant afterwards" he said, smiling.

"Are you hungry? I am, I was running late and didn't have breakfast so I'm going to order pizza or something" Peter declared, getting up from the bed. "Yeah, kinda. I was going to have a sandwich Pepper made but I let Morgan have it for her lunch" you answer.

"Alright, c'mon, I'm gonna order something. What do you fancy?" he asks. "Can we have kebab today? I haven't had that in ages" you say. "No problem, I'll call you when it's here" he said, pressing a quick kiss to your lips.