Laughter // H.Z, B.B, S.W

Prompts: “Your laugh is so adorable.”
“I’ll kick his ass if you want me to.”

Warnings: mentions of cheating, toxic relationship.
-----------

You'd been friends with Sam and Bucky since you chose not to sign the Sokovia Accords back in 2016. As for Helmut that was more of a recent thing that included bonding over music and hating the government.

They'd all been aware that you had a boyfriend so when Sam found you crying in your room, hidden beneath the quilt, it was obvious something had happened.

After getting the others, they had you explain even of it took Helmut offering you a couple of turkish delights to calm down.

The second you finished explaining how you found your boyfriend cheating on you just for Bucky to say, “I’ll kick his ass if you want me to”.

"Or we can watch Sixteen Candles and Clueless and talk about how hot Paul Rudd is?" Sam suggests, knowing that they'd end up being arrested for beating him up so badly knowing bucky he'd be in the hospital for a while.

You laugh slightly, your eyes still puffy as you nod, saying "he is hot and so is Alicia Silverstone. Honestly what are the Clueless cast drinking, you'd think they were in ice and only sometimes come out."

“Your laugh is so adorable, mein liebling” Helmut teases as you laugh slightly. "I'll order us something to eat and Bucky can get us the ice cream" Sam orders as James mock salutes to him.