Cuddles // P.P, T.O, B.B

Warnings: panic attack, toxic friends, fluff.
------------

You'd been a mix of bored and sad all week so when the weekend finally came and you were feeling depressed after finding out your friends were intentionally excluding you from hanging out.

For a while, you assumed that maybe they just figured you wouldn't be interested until you saw the countless social media posts and stories of them, that's when you began realising they just didn't like you.

After checking your snapchat, you saw your friends' stories about their sleepover at Stacy's (sorry if that's your name) for her birthday.

The next couple of hours were just you trying to distract yourself but eventually you gave up and went downstairs to watch New Girl with Peter, Thor and Bucky.

When they turned to you, it was obvious you'd been crying. You had always been insecure about whether they actually liked you so when they would exclude you, it made your fear much worse.

"Lady y/n, what is the matter?" Thor asked, as you sat down, shaking slightly. "They don't like me. They keep excluding and ignoring me and now I know they hate me" you explain, crying once again.

"No one hates you, doll" James tried convincing but you'd spiralled too far to believe anything he could say. Wrapping his arm around you, Peter rubbed circles into your back and said, "it's gonna be okay, you have us, I promise".

Even when you felt as though you couldn't breathe properly, you managed to calm slightly at his words. Peter had seen you have panic attacks before but this seemed worse than nearly all before.

"It's all okay, you're okay now" he soothes, pressing a soft kiss to your forehead. "Than- thank you" you hiccup out, leaning against him as Thor and Bucky move closer to you.