Morning, Sweet Girl // n.r

Warnings: morning sex, slight mommy kink, praise and aftercare.

--------------
She looked down at your silent form. You were beautiful, natasha knew that and even after so long it surprised her how much she truly loved you.

The marks were more significant now from the night before. The memories of how she much of a good girl for her you truly were, how you were mewling for your mommy to let you cum.

Natasha smiled down at your silent form before leaning towards you and leaving a trail of kisses down your shoulder which caused you to wake up. Whilst she smirks up at you, you grin shyly at your lover.

"Aww, look at your clueless little face, baby, you're so beautiful" nat coos to her babygirl. Her hand makes it's way up your thigh then teasing your wet folds with her fingers.

Ridding you off your pajamas, you Natasha's fingers dip into your folds and you let out a string of moans at the pleasure. With her fingers deep inside of you, natty mutters sweet words of nothings.

-------------
After a while, you two are lying naked in bed. With her arms draped around you protectively, nat litters love bites across your neck and breasts.

She whispers how much she truly loves you and how you are such a good girl for her whilst rubbing cream over any marks on your body.