Cuddles // N.R

Can I request some Natasha x fem!reader fluff? Maybe like when they first get together??

--------
You and Natasha had only been together for a couple of weeks at this point when you'd suggested watching a movie together and she had immediately agreed.

As the movie progressed you had managed to slowly slide into her lap without either of you noticing until Nat turned to you smiling lovingly. Natasha looked down at you before she kisses you on the forehead.

You look up from your position next to her just as she moves you completely onto her lap, pulling the blanket over the two of you. Nat turns to you her eyes asking for permission to kiss you and you nod.

Your lips connect and Natasha's hand moves up to pull you closer to her. As one of her hand is on your lower back the other slowly caresses your face. When you two kiss, it progresses further and your mouths open just as Nat slips her tongue into your mouth.

You and Natasha pull apart but neither move from your positions. When the movie ends she turns to you and sees that you had fell asleep sometime during the movie.

Not wanting to wake you up, she slowly manages to get up from the sofa. With you still asleep she puts the blanket over you to keep you warm. Then just before she leaves, Nat leans over to you and softly presses a kiss to your forehead.