Abusive

Maybe an avengers x fem!teen!reader where the reader is really close to loki and her parents are abusive and he finds out by she has a panic attack or something like loads of angst and really fluffy loki?

--------
You met Peter in 2023 after the blip and everyone goes back to normal. A couple months into your friendship, you meet the avengers.

Despite being scared off them yours and Peter's favourites were Loki and Carol. Mainly because they were terrifying but in a sweet kind of way.

Everyday after school you'd go to the compound just to go back to your house   and deal with your parents narcissistic and abusive behaviour.

They'd been reported several times in your life but never had you taken away as they would act as if they didn't know what the accusations were about then when everyone left they'd go back to beating you.

One day your parents were out and Peter came to hang out for a few hours but unfortunately when he'd left, Peter had forgot his hoodie making your parents go crazy and degrade you.

For the rest of the weekend, they'd called you a 'slut' and said how they didn't realise it before and that you'd end no where if you keep 'sleeping around'.

On monday you had to wear a hoodie so no one saw the bruises on your arms and then returned Peter's before avoiding him for the rest of the week.

That friday, he had been speaking with shuri and loki asking for advice. "I kind of thought her parents might just be protective but this is mad" peter complained to them.

Loki had been confused at first until he realised how much your arms were covered. The thoughts kept him up for hours and eventually he just gave up on sleeping.

Around lunch time, loki had gone to your address which he had gotten from peter. No one answered the first time until a woman opened it and loki had said "I'm a friend of y/n's".

You had walked down the stairs to him, having been looking out of the window. You two stood there in silence when your father asked your mother, "who was at the door?"

What hurt you was your mother's response, "probably her pimp". When he saw the look on your face, loki stormed over to them and began screaming obscenities at them, saying loudly how lucky they were that you were their daughter.

Grabbing your hand, loki had managed to transport you two too the compound. The second you were there you just began crying as loki held you, unsure of what to say.

Eventually the others came outside to see you crying as loki attempts to comfort you. The first thing Tony says is "fuck it! I'm adopting her as well."