My Enemy // N.R

Warnings: black widow spoilers.

You're relationship began not so normally. You both joined the avengers, had a teasing cat and mouse friendship, then got drunk one night and confessed your feelings to each other.

Everything went down hill a couple of weeks back after a mission when Fury said that he thinks the Red Room is still continuing but more underground.

It was a bit after Nat went on the run and despite trying to get other it all, you agreed to go on the mission but unfortunately it went extremely wrong when they found out who you are.

They managed to brainwash you and since then they have been trying to find her location after Yelena managed to escape. You weren't sure how that's why you never complained slightly about having to track down natasha.

The others black widows were still standing by the doorway before you all walked to Natasha. Everyone sent hits towards her and were taken down aside from you. You were suddenly sprayed with something red and it seemed to surround you.

Just then as they got up to attack her again, you were about to fight them off when the red glitter looking this exploded above your head and you realised that's what was curing everybody as of recently.

Several hours later, you and Nat sat up on the bed as you helped with her injuries. "You know, I'm sorry, right?" she suddenly said, "for leaving you, I mean. I acted like a terrible girlfriend, I just couldn't have you loose your entire life."

"As cheesy as this is going to sound, but I did loose my life, my everything when you left" you say, looking her in the eyes for the first time in ages. "I kept trying to distract myself from the pain and I think that's why it ended feeling so much worse."

"I love you" Natasha said out of nowhere, "I know we only use it casually but I really do love you and it hurt so fucking much not being with you."

Smiling, you say "I love you too, nat". In those moments you felt how you did at the very beginning of your relationship. You two move do that you're lying on the bed with your arms around her.