Proposal // Y.B

May I pls request fem! Y/n x yelena were Y/n proposes to yelena and it’s super fluffy (you could also include the wedding if you would like ^^)

-----------
You were nervous to say the least. You'd been with Yelena since The Red Room and now after leaving, you were finally going to propose to her.

In advance, you told Natasha, Melina and Alexei. They made sure to give you two the night alone so you could propose and they all completely support you and Lena.

For dinner you made her favourite food and had the song American Pie on loop as it is her favourite. Neither of you were that good at cooking because of the lack of experience but you managed to make dinner for once.

Yelena had gone out for a couple of hours to get some things which left you to set everything up. Time seemed to speed up and soon enough you turned to her and pulled out of the ring.

"Yelena, will you marry me?" you ask, softly, terrified that she'll say no. "Yes, yes, yes" Lena answered before leaning across the table and kissing you.

You both separate, smiling intensely. "I have to tell them all. And plan the wedding. I really hope they have dresses with pockets" she rambles on and all you can do is think of how lucky you are.