The Winter // B.B

Warnings: fluff, cuddling, kissing.

------
He glared at your smiling face, growling “really Bunny just going to let your bucky freeze to death, alone, huh?”

"Bucky, you not gonna die from sitting by yourself" you say, sitting in the armchair across from the sofa that he resides on. "Well, you don't know, I might" he tries to reason.

Not giving in, you turn on the TV as only murder in the building plays on it. You get to episode two and frown, still cold despite the large amount of blankets. Turning to bucky, you pout ever so slightly.

"Baby, c’mere."  he muttered sleepily, as you quickly gather the blankets and bring them  with you. His arm wraps are you as you curl up close.

Neither of you pay attention to the TV just that you are absolutely completely in love with each other. You hear a low soft hum, coming from him and smile at the sound.

Looking up at him with puppy dogs eyes which gets you a "does my baby want a forehead kiss? I don't know, you were pretty mean earlier,"

You noded, sighing with a small frown as you felt his soft lips press against your forehead and you smile happily. Leaning up, you're press a kiss to his lips before allowing yourself to fall asleep in his arms.