4am // P.P

Prompts: “You snuck into my room, at 4am…to cuddle?”
“You look really good in my sweater.”

Warnings: none really just peter being a sweetheart.
-----------

It had been a couple of weeks since Peter began staying at the compound whenever Aunt May is out late or something.

So, it had become a ritual for you and Peter to just cuddle at any time you want which today, just so happened to be four o'clock in the morning.

You also happen to love Peter's hoodies amd jumpers so recently he had a shortage of them that just so happen to show up in your room or on you especially when he jas a mission and is gone for a bit whilst you're stuck at the compound.

So, on that particular August morning when he's door creaked open at 4am, there you stood in only a pair of pajama shorts and his blue jumper that he remembered 'loosing' a couple of weeks prior just before his longest mission yet.

"Peter, petey, it's me" you whisper, closing the door as quietly as possible just to see a shirtless Peter sitting up in bed. "Good, you're awake. I wanna cuddle" you continue.

“You snuck into my room, at 4am…to cuddle?” he asks in astonishment since the latest you'd ever jumped into bed with him was 2:30am. "Yes, now move over for me and get your head out of the gutter" you order, walking over to wear he sat.

Peter moved over so that you can get in the single bed with him. As you sit down and make yourself comfortable in his arms, you notice his stare on you so breaking him out of his thoughts, “You look really good in my sweater” he explains, blushing.

"Thank you, you look pretty too" you blurt out, nervously only then realising that he's shirtless. He pecks a quick kiss to your lips before pulling you closer and then turning off his bedside lamp.

"So, is there any particular reason for this surprise?" Peter questioned. "Not really, I just missed you but I can leave if you want" you say, thinking he's sending you a hint.

You feel his grip tighten slightly on your waist before he says "no, I just didn't expect you to come see me at four in the morning, is all".

"Okay, good because I was having a mental argument with myself for a while on whether to wait for the morning but then I wanted cuddles" you explain, moving closer if that's even physically possible anymore.

With your legs wrapped around his waist and his hands around you, the two of you manage to fall asleep after a while.