Nat Gets Jealous

Request: hello! i absolutely LOVE your writing. can i request some jealous Natasha?? with a female reader please 💕💕

--------

You and Natasha had been together for years at this point and you'd rarely see Nat getting jealous over anything until the night of one of Tony's Gala's.

You'd been talking with this girl, who worked for SHIELD. To you it seemed like any other conversation but to Natasha from the other side of the room, it was a random person talking up her girlfriend.

After seeing them talking for a while, Natasha walks over to you two and excuses you for a 'chat'. She dragged you out to the corridor with you being confused until Nat says, "who do you belong to?"

"What are you on about?" you ask as she looks at you expectantly for an answer. Finally Nat answers you with her questions "who do you belong to? Who makes you feel good every day?"

"You, Nat. Why would you question that?" you'd say. Looking towards the door, half expecting someone to walk through, Natasha says as you move to the bathroom for privacy "then why were you flirting with her?"

You look at her incredulously, "Nat, I wasn't flirting with her. I'd never do that to you. I love you too much, you know that, right?"

"then prove it" Natasha says with determination in her voice. You take a step forward and your lips meet. Just then you feel her open her mouth into the kiss.

She pushes you to the wall as the kiss progresses on. Nat pulls away, saying seductively to you "you going to be a good girl for me then?"

You eagerly nod then let out a whimper when she kisses down your jawline and eventually your neck, littering it with hickeys and love bites to mark you as hers.

Suddenly she bites down into your neck and you let out a low moan, knowing after tonight you won't be able to walk straight for days after Nat's done with you.

When she brings you home that night you will be damned if the next day you don't show up to work attempting to hide the marks she left on your body.