Alley // H.Z

request: zemo convinces reader to sneak out with him when Sam and Bucky are asleep. They go to a bar and end up flirting and getting nasssttyyy in the bathroom/alley

-----------
You knew that you weren't meant to be here, sneaking out in the dead of night with a criminal but here you were. When Helmut had woken you up not thirty minutes ago, you didn't expect to be going to a bar.

Sam and Bucky were under strict orders from Pepper to keep you safe and far away from Zemo. You sometimes thought she saw you as a little kid and not a full grown adult with her own sense of right and wrong.

You'd just changed into some that more bar appropriate and followed quickly after him. The two of you stopped at the first available bar that is still open at 12:40am because many seem to be closed for some reason.

The Baron kept a steady hand on your wrist as you take a seat at the bar. "Can you drink?" he asks. "I'm 23, what do you think?" you say, with a slight glare at Helmut.

"What do you want?" the bartender asks the two of you. "Medovukha for me and gin with lemonade for her" Zemo answers before you can order. "How do you know I like gin and lemonade?" you question, curiously.

"I've seen you drink many glasses of alcohol but they have all been gin and lemonade aside from one which was a simple vodka" he said, "so I made an inference."

Drink after drink and suddenly you find yourself deciding between the bathroom or the alleyway to fuck. You end up choosing the alley liking how at any point you could be caught in the act.

Once in the darkness of the alley, he pushes you to your knees with no effort. "Fuck, please, sir" you beg, wanting to be fucked like no one's been able to yet.

"Be a good girl and use that pretty little mouth for something better than sassy  remarks" he orders whilst undoing his trousers and pulling down his underwear.

You don't move for a second, shocked at the size. Just then he pushes your head down, urging you to continue and attempt to take at least most of him in your mouth. You move your head up and down with your hand around the part you can't fit.

"Scheiße, you feel so warm around my cock" he groans, gripping onto your hair as he thrusts up into your mouth which causes you to choke slightly. After a bit, Helmut says "I'm close, draga. Gonna cum."

Suddenly, he pulls you off of him just before he can release. "What was that for, Helmut?" you ask in slight shock that he stopped. "If I'm cumming anywhere, it'll be in you" he growls, sending a slap to your barely covered ass, "also you will only call me sir."

"Please, cum in me, sir. I wanna feel good" you beg, standing up just to have him push you against the alley wall. "Good girl, draga" he praises, pushing you checked skirt up and underwear down before pushing in, not giving you time to get used to his size.

Helmut picks you up, wrapping your legs around his waist so he can go deeper as you try not to moan so loudly by muffling your sounds in his shoulder. As he continues, slamming into you, whispering how gorgeous you are before he slaps your ass again.

"Don't try to muffle your pretty little sounds, liebling. I want everyone to know who this precious pussy belongs to" the Baron practically growls. You nod, whimpering in a glorious mixture of pain and pleasure that feels amazing.

"How's it feel to know that you've been fucked by someone double your age? Bet you feel dirty, letting someone my age fuck you as though you are nothing but a filthy whore" he degrades, slamming into you as he marks his territory and leaves hickey after hickey across your skin.

You come pretty quickly after that as you ride out your third climax, Zemo finally cums deep inside of you. "I'm sorry for calling you a whore, but do you feel like a round two?" he suggests, with a devilish smirk.

"Yes, but how about we get back to the house first. They'll be awake in a couple of hours" you say, putting your knickers back on as Helmut zips up his trousers before pressing a soft kiss to your lips.

The two of you are walking when you finally get to the house and he lightly presses you to the wall then kisses across your neck and jawline. Just then you hear footsteps to see Bucky and Sam standing barely a couple of feet away.

Neither say anything until Sam bursts, yelling "she's basically a child and here you are trying to fuck her". "Sam, I'm not a kid. When will everyone realise that? I'm twenty-three and guess what? I like him, okay? He makes me happy just try to understand" you say.

Storming off as Helmut follows after you. You slam the door, hiding under the quilt when you feel someone sit on the bed. "I would like to be alone for now" you mutter, just loud enough that he can hear.

"Okay, draga but I just want you to know that I love you as well" you hear the Baron say with his accent even more noticeable. You get up from your bed and turn to Zemo, kissing him passionately on the lips.

When you pull apart, you say "I love you, Helmut". You turn to the door to see Sam and Bucky when Sam says "I'm sorry, I just keep thinking of you as that teenager from before the blip."

"It's fine, but try to remember I'm not some stupid kid" you say with a slight grin. "Of course, well I'm gonna make breakfast as an apology" Sam said. "And I'll make sure nothing gets burnt" Bucky adds as they leave.