Father Figure

A Loki x teen!reader where after constant prying from Loki, reader finally admits that they always saw him as a father figure?

-------
So, you grew up in asgard with Odin and Frigga after your parents had unalived. Throughout your childhood, frigga always treated you like Thor and Loki, to the point everyone just referred to you as their sister.

You grew up especially close to Loki as you had looked up to him for years. He always saw you as a younger sister despite him being an adult by the time you went to live with them.

From the moment you got there you would constantly follow him around, asking questions and wanting to know more. You felt more relaxed around him as with Thor, you would always be joking around or him telling stories of all their battles.

Loki had suspected you looked up to him and using Frigga's advise, he became your protector so whenever someone was horrible or upset you, he would end up hurting or just threatening them.

This also included if you had crushes on anyone, loki would 100% of the time already be threatening them death if they hurt you. It wasn't that he didn't trust them to treat you kindly but he knew he would go crazy if anyone emotionally, mentally or physically hurt you.

One day you two had been reading in the library when loki began pestering you, finally wanting to know if you thought of him as a father figure. He first tried getting you to play a game but eventually he gave up on that.

So, after a while you finally said "yeah, I do see you as a father figure, I have for years, I just never wanted to say because it's embarrassing."

Loki obviously didn't think that but it did make him even more protective of you which may or may not be a good thing when you go to fight in your first battle and are sent back to asgard in literal pieces whilst the others are still fighting.

Let's just say the opposing army did not end up with a happy endings which is what happens when you mess with the 'daughter' of the god of mischief.