Asexual // Y.B

You and Lena had been together for several months and recently you'd been getting worried. All your friends talked about having sex after a couple of weeks so that's what made you nervous.

It didn't bother you when Yelena never seemed to want to kiss or anything but it began to make you feel insecure when you couldn't talk about the same kind of things as your friends.

After a while you finally decided to bring it up to her whilst watching tv after a long day. "hey, lena. I've wondered about this for a while but am I not that attractive? Also is that why you won't kiss me?" you ask.

"Oh, no, darling. It's not like that, I promise. I love you" Yelena said. "I wasn't sure how to tell you but I'm asexual. I don't feel sexual attraction but I do like you and I have loved you for a while."

"I'm sorry for acting like that, I didn't realise and I did wonder if that was the reason but then my head got the worst of me. I'm sorry and I love you too" you say, happy to know but also slightly annoyed that you ever thought she didn't love you.

"I love you, darling and I'm sorry that I never told you earlier but I'm happy that I told you" she said as she pulled you closer to her and you smiled into the hug.