Midnight Picnic // W.M

Request: Finally someone open for smut! I think I’ve sent this one for other two writers a long time ago and neither of them wrote it 😫. I’d like Wanda x fem!reader where after AoU they started dating, but Wanda’s insecure cause she’s never been in a relationship before or intimate w someone before, and when she tells reader the R plans something really cute for their first time so Wanda will be comfortable.

-------------

- You'd been together for a couple months and you recently notice wanda's been acting odd.

- Like she is avoiding everyone and staying in your room more.

- So, finally you ask her what's going on and you don't expect the answer.

- Wanda explains how it's her first relationship and that she's not sure she's doing a good job.

- You reassure her the second she finishes speaking, saying how much you love her.

- Around three hours later, after watching a film together, you get the idea of doing something special for her.

- That's when you get Tony's and Nat's ideas, which were a lot.

- You went for those two as one Tony knows what women want for dates.

- Bucky's first was go to a bar as that's apparently where he met his dates but Nat suggested something more private.

- Natasha's idea was at night as all of you agreed night time dates are cute.

- Next it was Pepper's job to make sure the food were all wanda's favourites.

- While Nat distracted her by making her leave the compound for the day.

- Leaving you and Tony to make your date.

- It ended up pretty funny watch Tony trying to put up a tent.

- You added fairy lights, candles, a poetry book, pillows and two blankets.

- That night you led wanda outside to spend the night.

- You two ended up just lying inside the tent, cuddling as you read to her.

- Until she turns to you, saying "I'm ready to have sex now".

- In confusion, you ask why the sudden change.

- "because I know I love you and want to be with you" she said.

- You lean into kiss and it slowly progressing into you two stripping.

- As you take off wanda's t-shirt, you ask "are you sure? If you want to stop just tell me to".

- Confirming she wants you, wanda leans in and begins kissing down your neck.

- Once completely naked, you ask for confirmation to make sure.

- Wanda once again agrees.

- You start of slow, not wanting to rush wanda's first time.

- Within ten minutes you make her come on your face as you eat her out.

- Near an hour and a half later, you are laying, naked under blankets.

- Wanda's head is on your chest and you look down to see her, peacefully just smiling for once.

- You feel contentment at the thought of making the love of your life happy.

- Suddenly she gets up and begins changing into the pajamas you have by the side for the two of you.

- You admire the love bites you left on her neck and the one on her jawline.

- She sees you staring and smiles before leaning down and giving you a kiss.

- From that moment you knew it was true love.