4: The Box of 18+ (Lemon)

Warning! There is a lot of sexual content in this oneshot, and I also did a Bakugou oneshot with the same plot line.

Quirk: Telekinesis

Requested bysondercoyfish

 I was bored, waiting for Shoto to come back from his training session with Midoriya and Iida. I laid upon the futon that he couldn't be bothered to sort out that morning, and looked around his room in an effort to find something for me to do, but there were very limited things. He may have kept a messy bed, but the rest of his room was pristine.

Shoto and I had been together since the end of first year, and we were now at the end of our second. Thanks to the dorm building we were able to stay in each others room practically every night, and it was because of this that our relationship soon became intimate. We had sex pretty much every day we could, and he even surprised me when he tried to get away with doing things in public. He had a habit of flustering me, but it got me even more excited and the two of us would have to depart from the group we were with in order to sort ourselves out in the nearest area that guaranteed privacy.

I stood up and stretched tall, deciding that I actually needed to get up and walk around if I wanted to find something worthwhile - there was only so much social media I could scroll through without my head exploding. I peeked into every drawer, every cupboard, and finally ended up standing in front of his large wardrobe. If there wasn't anything in here then I was just going to give up and have a nap before my boyfriends return.

Slowly I opened the doors, seeing an array of cardigans looking back at me. I rolled my eyes at the amount he had, pushing them aside on the railing to see if there was anything on the floor of the wardrobe that'd be fun to play with. Behind a few piles of clothing there was a box that looked to be cello-taped shut. Intrigue got the better of me as I furrowed my eyebrows, having to shuffle awkwardly to reach it. When I pulled it out I realised it was a little bit bigger than a shoe box and had a lot of tape around it, although it looked as though the tape had been cut a couple of times presumably to get at the contents.

"Hm," I mumbled, taking it over to his duvet and stifling through his desk, looking for a pair of scissors. When I found them and the cello-tape was finally cut, I held the lip of the box tightly and lifted it up. The contents of the box however was unexpected.

My jaw almost hit the floor as I gaped at the amount of sex toys Shoto had hidden in the box. There were three dildos, each increasing in size, another dildo which looked like it vibrated also, there was a rabbit toy, a bullet vibrator, anal beads, silk restraints, blindfolds, a riding whip, a flogger whip and a strap on. My eyes widened as I spilled the contents onto his messy futon, getting a better look at everything. I had known my boyfriend since the beginning of UA, I had been with him for almost a year and I didn't have a single clue that he had all of these things stashed away in his room.

Already I felt my core heat up a bit as I stared at the toys desperately. I picked a few up, examining them, and realised that if he hadn't used them on me, then the only other person he would be using them on was himself...

The door suddenly opened and in came Shoto, locking the door behind him and dropping his bag to the floor in a huff. "Hey, how-," he couldn't finish his sentence when he saw what was in front of me. His face heated up an even brighter red than a tomato as horror and embarrassment washed over his features. I couldn't help but smirk as he opened and shut his mouth repeatedly, looking like a gaping fish.

"Shoto," I whispered in a sultry tone, standing up whilst holding one of the dildos. He gulped, apparently too scared to say anything. "Why didn't you tell me you had all this stuff?" I asked, stepping close to him. He seemed frozen which only made me giggle.