42: The Hen Party (Lemon)

Warning! There's sexual content within this oneshot, you've been warned!

Quirk: telekinesis

Requested by: 12mmxoxo112

 My best friend Rio Nakamura was soon to become Rio Shiota, after she marries her boyfriend Nagisa in a weeks time. I was given the pleasure of being her maid of honour, meaning I was in control of the hen party. When I was given this pleasure I smirked devilishly, knowing exactly what a cheeky girl like Rio would want.

We went to high school together so I knew everything about her - we were both troublesome but intelligent girls who managed to steer clear of any punishments given by teachers. We were almost like sisters, just eager to have fun. Her soon-to-be husband was really nice too, he was a little bit more timid than she was and on the outside he was definitely the submissive one in their relationship, although Rio liked to share everything with me so I knew that wasn't always the case in the bedroom.

Now though, with her last few nights of unmarried life, I booked her something very particular. We and the rest of her bridesmaids were sat in her flat, there being plenty of alcohol on the table and by this point we were all a little drunk. A knock on the door signified his arrival, and Rio looked over to me skeptically. "It's time to get this party truly started!"

"You didn't!" Rio said dramatically.

"Oh c'mon, you don't think Karma's not organised for Nagisa to have a stripper! If Nagisa gets one, you get one too!" I said, jumping up and towards the door. The apartment was open planned, so the girls watched from the sofa as I opened the door to reveal the stripper I had booked.

My eyes widened at how attractive he was face to face. I'd seen pictures of him through the company I booked him from, but he was much more attractive in person. He was apparently one of their most popular strippers, so I was glad I could get my hands on him. His striking heterochromatic eyes were gorgeous, and if they weren't distinct enough he had a burn scar over his left. Not only that but his red and white hair was distinctive and his muscles were almost bulging out of the skin tight white top he was wearing. "Hey there," I smirked in a flirty fashion.

"(y/n) (l/n)?" He asked and I nodded. "May I come in?"

"You can do whatever you like," I raised an eyebrow at him. He entered the apartment and headed over to the girls on the sofa.

"Might you be the lovely Rio Nakamura?" He asked, her wearing a sash that said 'bride to be'. "I'm Romeo, it's a pleasure," he held her hand and kissed the back of it. Much to my surprise she blushed brightly, and I happily sat next to her to get a good view as he performed. Music from his portable device began playing and it seemed as though the show had begun.

I didn't doubt that Romeo was a stage name, and I wondered what his real name was but my eyes were glued to him as we cheered, him running his hands down his torso and clutching the edge of his top. In a mere second he had actually ripped it off of his body and I widened my eyes upon seeing his torso. Rio was a lucky girl, having him dancing directly in front of her.

His sexy show went on, him revealing more and more of himself and Rio blushing bright red which was unusual given her naturally confident personality. I couldn't help but smirk as he glanced over at me, making eye contact and winking. I felt flustered by this action, admittedly wanting him to come and dance in front of me as well.

The other girls and I clapped along to his performance, him teasing Rio with every movement. He had us all absolutely hypnotised and I had to give myself credit where credit was due - I knew how to throw one hell of a hen party.