31: Valentines Gifts

Note: As obvious by the title, this is a Valentines Day special!

Quirk: Bunny

Requested by:  Cherry07_07

 I knocked on the door of my boyfriends dorm room, and waited for him patiently with his gift hidden behind my back. It was Valentines Day and I wanted to surprise Shoto, my boyfriend of four months, with some homemade white chocolate which had red coloured chocolate drizzled over it. Sato helped me make them last night, and when we taste-checked them we found that they were delicious so I hoped Shoto would like them too.

"Hey (y/n)," Shoto said as he opened the door and I smiled brightly. I leant up and kissed him, catching him off-guard. "What was that for?" He asked with a slight blush on his cheeks after I'd pulled away.

"Happy Valentines Day, Shoto," I pulled out the box of homemade chocolates and handed them to him proudly. It was a little satisfying seeing him blush and smile as he took the present from me, opening it up to reveal the chocolates. His small smile grew slightly bigger as he chuckled at the red and white decorations on the chocolates, then picking one up and popping it in his mouth. "So?"

"It's good, thank you (y/n)," he said, pulling me in for a hug and kissing my forehead. I adored my boyfriend so happily held onto him, smiling brightly at my successful gift. "How about we enjoy them together after school?"

"Yes Shoto, I'd like that," I nodded into his chest.

"Come on then, we'll be late if we don't go now," he said, taking my hand. The two of us walked towards the campus and as we approached I was on high alert. I knew Shoto was the most handsome guy in our year, possibly the entire school, so I knew that girls would want to give him gifts despite him already being in a relationship. Everyone knew that he and I were together, after all since the beginning of the year he'd gotten much better at showing affection so often held my hand and even kissed me in class. Still, even on the walk to school I noticed various girls looking at my boyfriend with gifts in their hands. "Ow, (y/n)," he suddenly said and I realised I was clutching his hand incredibly tightly.

"Oh, sorry," I mumbled, avoiding eye contact with him. As we entered the class my mouth dropped open as I saw on Shoto's desk a mountain high pile of gifts wrapped in red and pink wrapping paper.

"You got so many it's not fair!" Mineta was crying his eyes out, wiping his nose on his blazer which made pretty much everyone look at him with disgust.

"Hm," Shoto stared at the pile before letting go of my hand and approaching it. He picked up each present individually and I even noticed a blush on his cheeks, perhaps a deeper shade than when he received my gift.

"Sorry (y/n)," Ochaco said, appearing beside me as I watched my boyfriend happily open all of his presents. "We were going to get rid of them but..."

"Oh, Ashido, thank you," Shoto suddenly said and my eyes widened as I glanced over to her, her looking away from me and whistling awkwardly. "And Yaoyorozu, these are my favourites, how did you know?"

I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists as Shoto held a box from the most expensive bakery in town.

"I remember you mentioning them once so I thought you should have some. I imagine someone wouldn't of gotten them you anyway," Yaoyorozu looked over at me and I felt my heart crack a little, me being unable to afford such delicacies.

"Well thank you, I'll enjoy them at lunch."

"I know you will! I'd love to enjoy them with you," she said, stepping closer to him and placing her hand on his arm. I was about to storm over there to tell her to get lost, however that was when Aizawa came in.