8: Mischief (Lemon)

Warning! As a lemon, there'll be sexual content in this oneshot!

Quirk: Carbon Armour

Requested bylummacy488

 Shoto and I had known each other for a while due to the fact we lived close by and my parents were pro heroes semi-respected by Endeavour, but I still didn't really speak to him much due to his fathers strict training schedule. I did go to the same middle school as Shoto though so I was able to talk to him there but he was a difficult person to start a conversation. Still, he never rejected my company and seemed to enjoy it, more so than I thought given the fact that a mere month into our time at UA he asked me to be his girlfriend.

I was shocked when he asked me, completely caught off guard. He asked the question in such a casual way as well so it took me a moment to register. When it did though, I couldn't help but beam and say yes. When I accepted him was the first time I had truly seen him smile, and I could proudly say that since he asked me out those two months ago, he had smiled quite a lot.

In the two months we had been together, we had been quite an active couple in the bedroom. This side of Shoto surprised me too, as whenever we were alone he'd always try to initiate something, even if it was just a make-out session. Due to the fact he had been rebelling against his father more and more as he grew up, we were able to now spend a lot of time together so it wasn't long before the two of us went all the way, and it was particularly after that that he got so touchy feely. I had a feeling it was something to do with the lack of loving attention he was dealt, but I didn't care about his clingy nature. If anything I embraced it, as it showed everyone I was his and he was mine.

The summer camp was soon approaching and the two of us had been talking about it all day with our friends at school. Everyone was looking forward to it incredibly, including Shoto and I. "I wonder how warm it'll be... I don't know what kind of clothes we'll need to take," I spoke my thoughts aloud to my boyfriend as we weaved our way through the packed train station, hand in hand so that we didn't loose each other in the crowd.

"Probably just a bunch of tracksuits," Shoto said. "We'll be training every day after all."

"Surely they're gonna let us have time off to relax," I said optimistically but Shoto looked at me with a raised eyebrow that spoke the truth. Aizawa was never one for letting us rest and relax.

The train arrived at the station and Shoto protected me from the pushing crowd like he did everyday. We stepped onto the train and ended up on one side, pressed against the metal wall whilst Shoto stood directly behind me. I found it sweet how protective he was of me, as he made sure no one else could get to me by putting his arms either side of my body and pressing his own against my back. He kissed my head sweetly as more piled onto the train, pushing up up against the wall slightly but not too uncomfortably.

"Do you reckon we'll each have our own bedrooms?" I asked, turning my head a little so that I could see my boyfriend standing directly behind me.

"I know what's going through that mind of yours," he smirked and I only just realised how suggestive that sounded.

"I didn't mean for that Shoto, it's you that needs to get your head out of the gutter!" I hissed and he chuckled sweetly, making me smile against my will.

"Well either way I doubt we'll have our own rooms each. They'll be separated by gender, but I doubt we'll get one to ourselves."

"But we're UA students, they have the money to splash out a nicer accommodation," I pouted.