40: UA's Little Girl

Quirk: Bunny

Requested by

 I sat with my boyfriend of five months, Shoto Todoroki, in the common room of Heights Alliance. It was the weekend so most of the class were out being sociable or in their rooms studying for the upcoming exams, however Shoto and I just wanted to cuddle in the common room. Distracting us however was Midoriya, who was pacing back and forth in front of the sofa we were cuddling on, muttering nonsense to himself. Shoto and I just wanted some peace and quiet, and I was seconds away from suggesting we just head up to his room instead but Shoto go there first. "Midoriya you're irritating us. What's wrong?"

"S-sorry! I'm in a bit of a predicament..." he muttered, tapping his chin.

"Why, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Well I told Iida I'd go training with him in an hour, but Mr Aizawa asked me to babysit Eri whilst he's away for the weekend doing recon!"

"Can't Togata look after her?" I suggested but Midoriya shook his head.

"He's too busy studying for his final exams. He's missed out on a lot so has more catching up to do," Midoriya said and I glanced at Shoto.

"Can't you just delay Iida? Tell him something else came up?" Shoto suggested but Midoriya pulled at his hair.

"You know Iida! He's too strict, he'll demand I train no matter what!" Midoriya's panic levels were rising. I had thought about a solution but didn't know whether Shoto would be interested, however looking at the panic Midoriya was going through I decided to just suggest it.

"Midoriya, we can look after Eri whilst you train," I said and both boys looked at me, surprised.

"Huh?" They both said simultaneously.

"We can look after Eri, can't we Shoto?" I turned to my boyfriend who looked nervous, however as soon as he saw my stern expression he nodded.

"Sure, sure we can," he mumbled and Midoriya's eyes lit up like Christmas trees.

"Really?! Thanks guys, you're such a big help!" He squealed happily. "She'll be here soon, remember she loves apples, I got Sero to make her a few candy apples so they'll be in his room. She loves playing games too, and she loves drawing so make sure you have plenty of crayons and paper! I have some in my room, I'll go get them quickly, then I'll have to head out to meet Iida!" He shouted, dashing for the lifts.

"You don't mind, do you?" I asked Shoto once the lift doors had closed.

"I had thought we could spend the day alone together," he pouted. "But we'd be helping Midoriya out. Plus Eri's sweet, so I don't mind."

"You're the best," I kissed his cheek and he flushed crimson.

"W-whatever," he looked away making me chuckle.

"Here we go!" Midoriya's voice called out to us and I turned to see him carrying a big box labelled 'Eri'. "Here's everything she needs. I got the sweets from Sero here, and the colouring book is there. She also loves to play with peoples hair, don't tell anyone but I think she constantly styles Mr Aizawa's hair when he's looking after her," Midoriya said and I had to stifle a laugh.

"Midoriya!" Iida's loud voice called out as he stepped out of the lift. "Hello (l/n), Todoroki," he smiled sweetly at the pair of us.

"See you two later, have fun!" Midoriya called, the two of them heading out of Heights Alliance. We waved as they went, and when the door closed I sat up to properly look through the box Midoriya had given us.