29: The Little Red Dress (Lemon)

Warning! There'll be sexual content in this oneshot, you've been warned!

Quirk: Bunny

Requested byIlovemhaandnaruto

 It was our first date in a very long time, Shoto's work as a Pro Hero keeping him very busy particularly now that he had his own agency. I was proud of him for working so hard, but I did miss him when he had to be at the office all day. That's why I felt so happy when he suggested meeting up for a meal out, where we hopefully wouldn't be interrupted. We'd then head home and have a relaxing evening cuddling on the sofa together.

It was fair to say I was excited, and dressed up in a beautiful red dress I had bought recently, one that Shoto hadn't seen before. It was a tight fitting dress but surprisingly comfortable, and it was rare I came across a piece of clothing I genuinely thought suited me but this dress was one of the few. I smiled confidently as I stepped out of the taxi, waiting for Shoto outside the restaurant. I exchanged a few pleasant smiles with some gentleman on an outside table who were looking my way when Shoto appeared, taking ahold of my waist and pulling me in for a kiss.

"(y/n), you look..." he ran his eyes up and down my body making my cheeks heat up.

"Good?" I asked carefully and he chuckled.

"More than good," he said, flustering me. "Come on, I reserved us a table," the two of us went inside, the waiting staff feeling overwhelmed when they saw Shoto. He'd booked the table under my name to keep anonymity, not wanting the restaurant to contact the press and for the press to interrupt our meal. With his hand on the small of my back he led me towards our table, even pulling my chair out for me. It felt good to be here on a proper date with him again, and I couldn't help but smile at his handsome face as we spoke about what food we'd order.

- Todoroki's POV -

She was wearing a dress I'd never seen before, and it was fair to say she looked gorgeous. I could stare at her dressed in that dress all night, but then again apparently so could many. When I arrived moments ago several guys outside were staring at her, smirking, but she was so naive that she thought they were just being polite. This immediately sparked jealousy within me, as not only had I not managed to spend too much time with her recently but she looked utterly gorgeous and I was desperate for people to understand that she was mine.

(y/n) was an uncommonly kind woman, who always saw the best in people. The only downside was that this caused her to be quite naive. Despite me being a hero and her seeing that there were villains in the world, she liked to give everyone the benefit of the doubt and to be friendly with those who communicate with her not realising that some of those wanting to 'communicate' with her were actually looking for something a bit more.

I admittedly used to be like (y/n) in the sense that I was dance to any romantic gestures, but since being with her a switch had been flicked and I now noticed every single little flirtatious remark that was sent towards her by someone who was not me, which made me naturally protective of her. Thankfully though, throughout our meal we weren't interrupted and my eyes were trained on her so I didn't pay attention to the world around us.

Becoming a hero had always been a dream of mine but it was frustrating that it ate up some of the time I'd be spending with (y/n). Tonight was special because of that, the first time we had gone out to do something just the two of us and without work getting in the way or cancelling our plans in about eight months. At one point I was scared she was going to end it between us because of how lonely she must've felt in the house, but because she was so kind and understanding she knew that my work was incredibly important, and she encouraged me. I felt so blessed to have her.