9: Cramps

Note: Short but sweet

Quirk: Cat

Requested bysxmplykloudy

- Todoroki's POV -

I was walking over to my girlfriends room ready to take her on the date we had been planning all week. She had been so adorably excited for it, but she was a naturally bubbly person anyway, a girl who was always happy. She always made me smile, even just looking over to her in class made me smile. Uraraka and Asui often liked to poke fun at this fact but I didn't mind so much because it was true.

"(y/n)," I called through the door after knocking on it, but there was no answer. "(y/n), are you ready?"

"Go away!" She shouted, her tone and words shocking me a little. She had never said something so brash to me during the month we had been together.

"(y/n)?" I tried opening the door carefully, wondering what had upset my girlfriend so much and hoping that I could make it better.

"Go away!" She cried out again, her voice wavering a little.

"(y/n) whatever's wrong, I can help you with it-,"

"No you can't! Just leave me alone!" She shouted. My heart hurt due to the fact she seemed to desperate for me to leave, so without saying anything I walked gloomily down to the common room, hoping maybe someone down there knew what was wrong with her.

"Midoriya," I spotted my best friend on the other side of the room with Uraraka.

"Hey Todoroki! Is everything okay?" He asked, me guessing that he had sensed my slight irritation.

"Something's wrong with (y/n), you wouldn't happen to know if anything's gotten to her recently?" I asked.

"No, sorry, what's wrong with her?"

"I don't know but... she just out right told me to go away... have I done anything to insult her?" I questioned nervously.

"I can't imagine so, she seemed perfectly fine yesterday," he said as we made our way to one of the sofas. The three of us sat down, but my mind was occupied with my girlfriend, and the date we were supposed to be going on. A feint ringing noise sounded but I was too distracted with my thoughts to pay attention to my surroundings, until I heard Uraraka say my girlfriends name.

"(y/n), what's up?" She asked, her flip-phone pressed against her ear. My attention immediately fell on her as I watched her expression go from listening intently to a small smile of understanding. "Understood, I think I have some in my drawers upstairs, I'll bring them to you," Uraraka said, nodding. "Alright... see you in a bit," she added before hanging up.

"Is she okay?" I asked quickly, desperate to know what (y/n) had told Uraraka.

"Yeah she's fine-,"

"Did she say why she didn't want to see me? Have I done something to insult her? Did she say how I could make it up to her? Did she-,"

"Todoroki, calm down, it's just her time of the month," Uraraka said quietly, chuckling a little but I furrowed my eyebrows whilst Midoriya next to me shuffled awkwardly.

"Her time of the month? Time of the month for what?" I asked and Uraraka chuckled again.

"As in she's on her period Todoroki," Uraraka whispered and my eyes widened.

"But why did she tell me to go away? I could be helping her, couldn't I?" I questioned, still feeling a little hurt.

"Well, she could be feeling incredibly sensitive, or she could've been embarrassed," Uraraka pondered, tapping her chin in thought.