47: We're Forever Part Two (Lemon)

Warning! This is part two of two so it'll only make sense if you read part one, and it's a lemon meaning there's sexual content!

Quirk: plant manipulation

Requested byCrispyConny

 "Mm, Shoto," I moaned as I straddled his lap in the water, his lips latched onto my neck. My bikini bra had fallen down revealing my breasts, them pressing against his firm chest as he continued to tease me. His hands gripped my thighs tightly and the heat of the water made it all feel even more intimate.

"You're so wet," he whispered lewdly, embarrassing me as he moved his fingers to touch my womanhood. I gripped his shoulders tighter, the feeling stimulating me. He moved my underwear aside and brushed his fingers through my wet womanhood, moans and whispered leaking from my mouth. I had to bite on his shoulder to stop myself from moaning too loud as we were out in the open and it was likely that another couple were out in their gardens.

"S-Shoto can we go inside?" I whispered, staring into my husbands heterochromatic eyes.

"Doesn't the idea of doing it in the open sound exciting to you?" he asked with a small mischievous smirk.

"B-but what if... what if someone hears us?"

"Then you'll have to make sure you'll be quiet," he whispered, pulling me in for a kiss as he shuffled slightly, pulling his trunks down and revealing his erect member. I felt him toying with my entrance and excitement flooded me as this was the first time we were going to be intimate in a very long time. My nails dug into his back as the feeling of him filling me up sent chills down my spine. Already I felt close to releasing, this feeling being one I hadn't felt in a long while. "(y/n)- you're so tight-,"

"S-Shoto- p-please move, please," I begged, needing the stimulation.

"You've gotta keep quiet," he whispered but I shook my head, knowing I wouldn't be able to.

"I can't Shoto- I can't- AGH!" I cried out, throwing my head back as he thrusted into me roughly. His hands were on my thighs, his hips thrusting forward and a look of determination on his face. Around us the water in the hot springs sloshed back and forth whilst the wind was being knocked out of me. I tried to stay as calm and quiet as possible but I had missed him so much that I was having immense difficulty.

I felt his fingernails dig into the skin of my thighs as he grunted, his hard dick messing up my insides. All I could feel was the intense pleasure he was dealing me, and I felt myself getting closer and closer to cumming. He kept on groaning my name under his breath making the situation even hotter, and I had to bit his shoulder in an effort to stop loud moans escaping my mouth as I came. "Fuck- (y/n), ngh-," Shoto grunted, clinging onto me tightly and releasing inside of me.

We both remained where we were, panting heavily and coming down from our highs. As it had been so long I was taking a moment, however that moment was soon interrupted by Shoto who pulled out and picked me up, taking me back into our room despite our wet bodies. "Shoto... what're you doing?"

"I'm gonna need help," he whispered, placing me down on the futon and gesturing down. I looked to see his dick already hard again, my eyes widening at the sight. "I'm backed up and you're the only one who can help me." For the remainder of the night we had passionate sex, our lips barely leaving each others as he pounded into me from above. It felt passionate, loving and caring, and after a surprising amount of round we both had had our energies completely drained, so we collapsed side by side on the bed. "I'm... I'm sorry (y/n)," Shoto whispered again, looking ashamed of himself.