49: Home Part Two (Lemon)

Warning! This won't make sense unless you've read Home Part One. Not only that but as a lemon there's sexual content approaching, beginning straight away.

Note: In this oneshot (y/n) will be from your home country, visiting Japan. If your home country is Japan or you currently live there I apologise, just imagine that you live elsewhere for the sake of this story.

Quirk: carbon armour

 I was trapped under Shoto as we both laid in our underwear on my sofa, our lips interlocked and our hands touching each others private areas. We were both moaning and groaning as he moved his fingers in and out of me whilst I gripped his dick tightly and pumped. Our tongues battled against each others roughly, however I took charge and pushed him up off of me. "You alright?" Shoto asked carefully and I nodded, pulling his boxers off completely and revealing his incredibly hard dick.

"Let me pleasure you," I whispered, sitting him on the sofa and kneeling in front of him, grasping his dick and pumping it whilst looking into his gorgeous eyes. He gulped and nodded, and as soon as he did so I wrapped my lips around the tip of his member. I licked the tip teasingly before bobbing my head up and down, my hands resting on his thighs. Judging by the way his grip suddenly tighten on the cushions on the sofa it seemed as though he felt good, so I persevered and tried to take as much of him into my mouth as I possibly could.

Whenever I felt as though my gag reflexes couldn't take it I pulled away and licked the underneath of his dick lick a lollipop, keeping eye contact with him. It was satisfying seeing his chest rise and fall so quickly as he panted, but I needed to concentrate on what I was doing in order to make him feel good. Not only that but it was making my core heat up as I imagined his dick inside of me.

"(y/n)- fuck, (y/n) stop," he growled, pushing me off of him.

"What's wrong?" I asked quickly.

"I don't want to cum just yet," he breathed and I felt my cheeks heat up. "Please tell me you have a condom."

"Yeah, one sec," I headed over to my wardrobe, practically feeling his eyes on me as though I was his prey and he was my hunter. I pulled one out and slowly strutted back to him, making him wait on purpose. As soon as I was stood in front of him he grabbed my waist forcing me to straddle him, then grabbing my breast making me wince.

"I think we'll need more than one," he growled and my eyes widened. "Put it on for me."

I did as was told, slipping it on and casting the packaging aside. I felt a little embarrassed as he watched me with eagle eyes, his hands guiding my hips so that his dick was poking my entrance. I couldn't stop the moan from escaping as I lowered myself onto him, him having thankfully stretched my pussy out earlier. He was big and despite already feeling full he was pushing me down more making tears come to my eyes. I already felt as though I was close to cumming simply from him just inserting himself in.

When he was all the way in I had to stop, knowing that if I moved I was sure to cum. "S-Shoto- it's so big," I breathed without realising what I was saying.

"I'll make you feel good," he whispered, suddenly thrusting upwards and making me scream out in pleasure. His dick was already abusing my g-spot and I was trying to hold on but I couldn't and ended up squirting all over his pelvis. "Already?"

"Y-you feel so good," I whispered, leaning against his torso. He smirked and began thrusting again, my over-sensitive pussy being sent into overdrive. I wrapped my arms around him tightly, moaning loudly and his sexy grunts turned me on even more. Our torsos were pressed against each others and his grip was tight on my bum, most likely leaving hand-prints but neither of us cared.