25: Double (Lemon)

Warning! As a lemon, there's sexual content in this oneshot. It's also technically a threesome. You've been warned!

Quirk: Cat

Requested byGolden_wind_edits

 Hand in hand my boyfriend and I walked through the streets of the city, glad we could get away from the mayhem that was Heights Alliance. Shoto and I loved our class but sometimes they could be a bit much, especially when we just wanted a little privacy so Shoto suggested that we instead headed down towards the beach, it being a warm day. As we were walking towards our destination however, we were distracted when a young child in the street began crying loudly.

We looked towards the noise and saw that the child had dropped his ice cream on the ground, his mother desperately trying to console him whilst sternly telling him off saying "I did warn you, sweetie."

The child was getting more and more emotional, the mother now trying desperately to calm him down. Shoto and I exchanged awkward looks, trying to keep our attention elsewhere but it was difficult. Suddenly the child stomped his foot in upset, and white lights shot out from underneath it. "Not again!" The mother cried, and before we knew it a white light was heading straight for us.

"(y/n)!" Shoto immediately jumped in front of me and took the blow, the light hitting him square in his chest.

"Shoto!" I cried, immediately turning around to assess the damage but there was none, he seemed perfectly fine. "What... what just happened?"

"I'm so sorry!" The mother cried out, picking up her child and running straight towards us. "I'm so sorry, I'm not sure what my sons quirk is yet, he's only ever seemed to send out harmless beams of light... I hope you're okay," she said desperately.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine," Shoto said, touching the part of his chest the light hit.

"I'm so so sorry," the mother kept on pleading.

"Don't worry about it, I'm fine," Shoto insisted. We parted ways from the mother and the child, Shoto actually looking down his top to see if there were any remains from the interaction. I was thankful there wasn't, as the idea of him jumping in front of me to protect me, then getting hurt himself made me feel sick.

"Do you feel okay? Inside, I mean," I asked, feeling his forehead.

"Yeah, I... I feel completely fine," he said and I sighed in relief.

"Well come on then, lets head to the beach and enjoy our date," I leant up and kissed his cheek before pulling him along to the bright blue ocean.

- Timeskip -

Gently I fluttered my eyes open, me being snuggled in my bed with my warm duvet over the top of me. I glanced over to my alarm clock to see it was 10:00, but it was a Sunday so a lay-in was allowed. That was until I heard a knock against my door. I groaned, irritated at the fact I'd have to get out of bed. For a second I contemplated not bothering, but a second knock on the door emphasised the importance, so I sluggishly arose and pulled it open.

My eyes took a moment to adjust to the light, but when they had I thought I was still dreaming. Stood in front of me were two Shoto's. It was as though he had been pulled apart to form two new people, one representing his ice side and the other representing his fire. One of the Shoto's had red hair, striking turquoise eyes and his attractive burn mark over his left eye whereas the other had icy-white hair, sparkling grey eyes and a calm demeanour about him. "W-what- huh?"

"I think I know what that kids quirk was..." the icy-side Shoto said and my mouth dropped.

"Come on in, quickly," I grabbed both of their hands, tugging them inside. "What do we do? How do we fix this?" I asked quickly, as the pair of Shoto's sat on my bed. "Should we go see Recovery Girl? Or Mr Aizawa?"