34: Interruptions (Lemon)

Warning! As a lemon there'll be sexual content in this oneshot, you've been warned!

Quirk: Cat

Requested by: blossoming_cherry

 "Mm, Shoto," I moaned breathily as he kissed my neck, his hand massaging my breast. "W-wait, we're home alone aren't we?"

"Yeah, Natsuo's with his girlfriend, Fuyumi's at school and dads at the office," Shoto growled, immediately turning his attention back to my neck. I had to bite my lip to stop the moans from escaping, his lips feeling too good against my sensitive skin.

Shoto and I were in our second year at UA and had been together for a couple of months. Now it was the summer holidays we were allowed to spend some time back home with our families rather than in the dorms, but my family were abroad with their work so Shoto invited me to his for the week, but we'd barely had any privacy. We were an incredibly intimate couple, and spent almost every night together in the dorms so we found it difficult to keep our hands to each other. The lack of privacy was irritating the both of us, and we seemed to be interrupted an awful lot particularly by his father.

- Flashback -

Our lips were locked together in a heated battle as I laid on top of him. Our tongues brushed against each others as our hands roamed each others torso, me having pulled his top off long ago. He was now pulling at the buttons on my shirt, desperately clawing at them in a heated effort to pull off my shirt, however just before he could strip me of it his bedroom door was forced open. "SHOTO!"

"Fuck off," Shoto muttered under his breath as I quickly scrambled off of him, wrapping my shirt back around myself quickly. Shoto on the other hand didn't seem fazed at all, and instead just looked at his father lazily. Endeavour on the other hand looked furious, and as much as I didn't want to admit it he looked scary.

"What do you think you are doing?!" He shouted.

"Having fun with my girlfriend, why?" Shoto asked carelessly.

"Don't have that attitude with me! And you, you get out and stay in a spare bedroom right now!" Endeavour shouted, pointing directly at me.

"Hey, don't you dare shout at her!" Shoto stood up for me, his fists clenched and almost shielding me with my body as I frantically buttoned up my shirt.

"This is my house and what I say goes!" Endeavour boomed. "You, OUT!" Not wanting Endeavour to get any angrier with Shoto I decided to do as was told and left my boyfriend him, Endeavour forcefully pushing me into one of the many spare bedrooms in their large house. "The only reason I'm letting you stay here is because Shoto is fond of you and your family is away. Don't you dare insult my hospitality, do you understand?" He asked and I just squinted at him angrily. "Good," he added before slamming the door in my face.

I sighed dramatically, collapsing on the low bed when suddenly the door slid open and there stood Shoto. "What're you doing here?" I asked, him immediately approaching me and kissing me passionately.

"He didn't say that I couldn't stay in here with you," he whispered and I chuckled, him initiating foreplay but we knew that as Endeavour was home it'd be too risky to go all the way incase he heard us.

- Flashback Over -

Shoto squeezed my breast a little tighter making me wince with pleasure. He was persistent as I gripped onto his shirt tightly, my breathing getting heavier and heavier until...