43: Clueless (Lemon)

Warning! There'll be sexual content within this oneshot, you've been warned!

Quirk: Bunny

Requested byThePrettyQuirk

 Two weeks ago we all moved into Heights Alliance, most of us being incredibly excited to live together. It took some getting used to, living in accommodation with all of our classmates and multiple times Mineta had been restrained by Sero, but on the whole it was fun. For the first few nights every night was like a sleepover, but despite not wanting to admit it we were all getting very tired and finding it difficult to function during the day. There were a few who were persistent however, so the sleepover nights never truly fizzled out, they were just saved for the weekend.

There were a handful who were always excited for them including Ochaco, Mina and Toru. Even some of the boys were excited about them including Midoriya, Kirishima and of course Mineta, but thanks to the more mature guys like Shoji and Todoroki, Mineta was kept at bay.

I enjoyed the sleepovers, but I was quite the introvert so I stayed quiet throughout most of the night. Being in the presence of the class during recreational times was fun though, as it was good to see everyone let loose outside of the classroom. The sleepovers in particular let us witness such things, right now we were all sat in the common room as the clock struck midnight Mina had an idea. "Let's play truth or dare!"

There were a few enthusiastic agreers and a few who simply muttered 'sure', however I, being an introvert, hated games like this. Thankfully however I was more of a background character, someone who knew the answers to the questions but never raised their hand. Someone who was keen but determined to do it alone. That's why, as soon as Mina suggested the game, I shrivelled in on myself.

I remained quiet as the game began, avoiding acting with everyone but trying to act as casual as possible. Some of the truths were a bit too personal for my liking, and some of the dares were a bit too outlandish. I assumed that, because I wasn't that noticeable but I was wrong, however the dare wasn't directed at me. "Todoroki! Truth or dare?" Mina asked him and he sighed.

"Dare."

"I dare you to touch (y/n)'s tail!" She exclaimed and I squeaked loudly.

"N-no! No, please don't!" I said desperately, my voice being annoyingly high.

"It's a dare (y/n), he has to do it!" Mina said and Todoroki stood up. I curled into a ball, hiding my face but what I heard next made me look up in shock.

"No, I'm not going to do that," Todoroki said.

"What? But it's a dare, you have to!" Mina wailed.

"No I don't, and I won't. She's clearly uncomfortable with the idea," Todoroki gestured me and Mina pouted.

"Fine! Sero, truth or dare?" Mina turned her attention onto her next victim and I let out a sigh of relief. I caught Todoroki's eye making my cheeks heat up, but nodded in gratitude. He sent me a small smile which flustered me even more, so I quickly turned my attention elsewhere. My eyes landed on Mina and Ochaco, the two of them whispering and glancing over from Todoroki and myself. They nodded to each other and I felt dread fill inside of me.

I, along with every other girl and probably guy in the school, found Todoroki incredibly attractive however I felt as though my feelings stemmed into more than that. I felt as though I perhaps had a crush on him, no matter how much I tried to deny it. He was charming, kind, brave and chivalrous, all of that being proved by the way he and Midoriya saved Iida from Stain, how he was part of the group who saved Bakugou, how he overcame his fathers abuse and reunited with his mother. I thought I had kept my feelings for him hidden quite well given the fact I barely spoke, but looking at Mina and Ochaco whispering and glancing between the two of us told me different.