Marcelino 115

I was actually ready to go back to school because these niggas were really starting to get on my fuckin nerves; Nayquinn and Shooter's constant arguing, Ka'Jai sulking around missing Kairo, Calvin walking around with that damn trophy, Denzel and his friends coming in and out of the house literally all day and night, and Mauricio..... I don't know what was going on with my brother but he was acting extremely cagey and secretive. I didn't want to pressure him into talking to me but I wasn't feeling the fact that he was keeping shyt from me, especially since we told each other everything. So to get away from everything I've been spending a lot of time at House 2, though I was really testing the limits of my patience by being over here and that was strictly because of that nigga Roland. Like forreal, if you like white dudes... that was coo with me, but I really didn't appreciate the way he disrespected black dudes on an hourly basis, and more than a few times I had to stop Montello from beating his ass.... No matter how many times he got his ass beat, he still talks shyt and I was seriously considering making a docu-series titled 'White Twinks and the Coons Who Love Them' because this nigga was relentless.

"Bro let's get the fuck outta here before I kill this nigga." Montello said walking down the stairs and zipping up his jacket. "I really don't know where we're going but I just... I just..... I need to get the fuck outta here." We drove to this burger place and Montello ordered a mountain of fries and drowned them in ketchup.

"Damn nigga, slow down..." I said chuckling. "That nigga stresses you out that much that you got more ketchup than fries." I said shaking my head, I couldn't imagine letting someone get under my skin that much that I'd ruin my food.

"Fuck you nigga....." Montello said grabbing a fork and digging into his food. "Like.... bruh if you wanna date dudes who smell like wet dogs and hot dog water coo.... I have no problem with it, in fact, I probably wouldn't even think about it because it's not my business. But when you go out of your way to downplay not only black dudes but my nigga in particular... then, then I'm going to have to beat your ass." Montello said adding salt to his fries. "And you know how Braxton is... that nigga so chill, he's easy-going and doesn't like getting involved in drama but Roland insists on making monkey noises whenever he shows up."

"I'm glad we moved past that drama in our house.... the most we argue about now it sports and whose turn it is to clean the kitchen, even though there's a schedule but for the most part we're all coo........" I said grabbing a fork and digging into his plate.

"You wanna trade houses? I can go live over there and you can move into House 2." Montello said and I quickly shook my head, House One was really starting to feel like home, the first home I've had in..... God, I couldn't tell you how long. "See how y'all niggas do me... and I'm supposed to be y'alls brother." Montello said. "I asked Mauricio to trade and he told me to fuck off..... I would do it for y'all." Montello said sadly.

"You know Piru is.... if he gets an inkling that Roland is talking shyt...." I said getting slightly turned on by my crazy ass nigga. "And I would much rather keep him out of jail, those few months he was locked up were fuckin torture and I'm not trying to go through that again."

"True... true..... but damn they need to do something about that nigga because his mouth is fuckin ridiculous. Speaking of Piru.... we still doing that date night?" Montello asked and I nodded; it was something that Calvin came up with all of us go out to the movies and then dinner afterwards and at my last count there were about twenty of us going.

"So uhh.... you talked to Mauricio.... you know what's going on with him?" I asked trying to sound casual but I knew Montello could see my concern.

"Bruh.... he's making new friends, I'd think you'd be happy because you know Mauricio is mean as fuck. He's opening up to people and I think it's good that y'all are becoming more than just 'The Twins'..... it's natural that he's going to have his own friends." Montello said and while that made sense, I still felt like there was more. "And it can't be easy on him with you trying to reconnect with your pops....." Montello added.