Mauricio 91

There were a lot of salty ass niggas on the flight back to Seattle, I don't know why Marcelino was so pissed because he knew damn well that whenever I made a move he was right by my side so him coming along with me was a no brainer. However trying to pick the other two people was even more difficult, Piru would definitely want to come and I knew Marcelino would want him there.... so most likely it would be me, Marcelino, and Piru as for the fourth person I was conflicted. Montello was my brother and I didn't feel right leaving him, but I wasn't trying to be on a trip and not be fuckin, so maybe I could as Supreme.... but would he even want to go was my question. Ka'Jai was furious and if I were him I'd be too, Jace and Josiah really screwed him over and I almost felt bad for him.... but I didn't because his loss was my gain and he should've put his foot down and told them he didn't agree with the trade, then again he eight thousand dollars he shouldn't be pissed about a damn thing. As we landed, Nayquinn began tapping his foot and we all knew that as soon as we got back to the house he was going to see Shooter, since being outed he was way more comfortable talking to Shooter around us and I was happy for him.... but while his 'situationship' was taking off mine was still..... complicated.

"Aight I'll catch y'all later....." Nayquinn said tossing his bag at the foot of the stairs and turning right back around to leave but Will stopped him. "I got somewhere to be." Nayquinn said and he wasn't the only one, there was actually someone I needed to see and I wasn't trying to be here too much longer.

"We're about to go down to House Two.... the new dudes are here and I feel like y'all have to make introductions. After that y'all are free to do whatever but if I were you Nayquinn I'd take a shower before going anywhere because you're a lil musty." Will said and Nayquinn checked himself before shooting Will an evil look.

"I smell good as fuck, you trippin.... nigga don't you have a home or something you need to get to, yo ass is always here. Go home." Nayquinn said and at this point I just wanted to make this as quick as possible because there was someone who I couldn't keep waiting. We put our stuff in our rooms and loaded up in the Yukon before driving down the street to House Two, Montello was outside with a blunt in his mouth and Will shook his head.

"Ayy don't shake your head at me, I had a stressful weekend and I need to take the edge off before I kill that nigga." Montello said and I was curious about who he was referring to but then the door opened and some dude with some struggle braids walked out and looked at us....

"Oh great more blackies...." The dude said before stomping off down the street and Anjo was right on his heels. The other dudes were coo, I guess but I was really trying to leave and I needed this situation to speed up but of course, Will was making it harder than it needed to be, I looked at my bro who was texting on his phone and I knew that look.... he was about to leave and not give a fuck what anyone had to say about it.

"Ayy Piru is about to come scoop me, you want a ride? I know you wanna go see Supreme...." Marcelino whispered and even though Supreme was on my list of people to go visit, he wasn't the first person I needed to go check on.

"Nah but I'll probably be over there later.... although I most likely won't be seeing your little hoe ass." I said smiling and Marcelino winked before turning his attention back to Will. Finally, we were able to leave and if I were a betting man, I'd say that House One would most likely be empty for the next few hours; Ka'Jai went to go see his dude, Calvin left with Izaia, Denzel left with his brother and sister, and Nayquinn was heading over to Shooter's. I pulled up in front of the house and she walked outside, damn in four months I'd be a father and after my many conversations with Carter and Fat Daddy I was excited, but still a little scared.

"Aww you came to see me first, I'm honored." Ashanti said kissing me on the cheek and I smiled.

"Actually I came to see my baby first... you just so happen to be the incubator so I'm obligated to see you." I said playfully and she pushed the side of my head. "Chill out man I'm just playing.... so your parents still trippin?" I asked and Ashanti shrugged.