Nayquinn 100

I was in a legit good mood like a nigga was singing in the shower, smile on my face, doing a lil two-step.... how could I not be in a good mood today? I didn't have to go to school because I was going to see my dad and when that was over I was chillin with Amari's punk ass until I felt like leaving, I thought about the conversation we had yesterday or at least tried to but all I kept going back to was the look on his face as I fucked him slowly. When I say that slow sex is highly underrated, nigga just don't realize that when you take your time.... it just hits different, when I got downstairs I ignored the looks from everybody because I knew they weren't used to seeing me so.... chipper. Real shyt, everyone was in a good ass mood; Marcelino... that nigga was glowing and I already knew why, when I saw that nigga Piru sneaking out of here at four in the morning. Calvin was still holding on to that damn MVP trophy and I was half-tempted to knock that shyt out his hands because he hasn't put it down since he won it. Mauricio didn't look as evil as he usually did and I knew that had something to do with the trip I overheard Supreme was talking about at work. Denzel was on his phone talking to his girl and though the language was coded I caught every single word, which brings us to Ka'Jai who had this peaceful look on his face and he had been like that since he broke up with his nigga......... Everyone was in a good mood and I was ready to start my day, that is until bitch ass Will walked into the dining room and smacked me in the back of the head.

"BRO WHY DO YOU PLAY SO FUCKIN MUCH!!!!" I yelled jumping up and swinging on him and ending up in a headlock. "AIGHT LET ME GO!!!!" I yelled tapping his arm. "Bitch ass nigga..." I mumbled as I sat back down.

"Aight since Nayquinn isn't going to school today then someone needs to drive, I would take y'all but I don't trust this little nigga here by himself plus I got an important phone call so who's the best driver?" Will asked before tossing the keys to Mauricio. "No detours...." Will said.

"Ayy is it true that Devin might be getting removed from the head of Brittany Hills?" Mauricio asked and we all turned to Will for answers, this was the first I was hearing about it and I gotta admit, that shyt made me getting this weird feeling in my stomach. "I was talking to Fat Daddy and he told me about it."

"You must not know my bro Devin, he'll find a way to handle it..... anyways, y'all should get going and Nayquinn I need to talk to you in the office real quick." Will said walking out of the dining room and I looked around as everyone started getting ready to leave. Once Denzel walked into the other office to start his online school, I walked into the main office where Will was waiting.

"What you're bitch ass want?" I asked sitting down and kicking my feet up, which Will promptly knocked off the desk.

"Aight what I'm about to tell you is completely off the record, if you tell anybody I'll deny it and beat your little snitch ass..... now that nigga Roland in House Two, I want you to beat that nigga's ass.... like I want you to dog walk that nigga. He has entirely too much mouth and yesterday that nigga had the audacity to say 'I hope you and the rest of these monkeys get lynched' so I want you to beat his ass." Will said.

"What's in it for me?" I asked as Will pulled out his wallet and pulled out five hundred dollars. "Shyt I would've done it for free but....." I said snatching the money off the desk and I got the same feeling I got when my oldest brother Noel, how he used to pay me to rock niggas. "I won't say shyt either......"

"You using condoms?" Will asked and I smirked.

"Nah.... me and Amari always fuck raw, I don't know why... usually I always keep condoms on me but with Amari, I want the full experience. I uhh..... I told him I loved him." I said quietly and avoiding Will's eyes.

"Did you mean it?" Will asked.

"Yeah.... like it's like...... like I don't want no other nigga looking at him, when I'm with that nigga I'm always happy. We could have an entire conversation without saying a word, he's been teaching me sign language and I just feel like it's more intimate than using words because you have to be careful and....." I said slightly embarrassed.