Calvin 54

Have you ever got the feeling that you knew someone, but you couldn't remember where and when you had met them? I mean sure Ge'Onta was from Seattle and I've watched a lot of his games but it was a different kind of recognition and it was driving me crazy, Izaia felt the same too and I could see that it was driving him crazy trying to figure it out. As we walked out of the hotel, I sent a group text to everyone in the hotel letting them know that I was with Ge'Onta though Izaia was with me this dude was a complete stranger and yet our dumbasses were going somewhere with him. Five minutes into our ride he started explaining about the nightlife on campus, he said that in order to get a feel of the campus we had to see it in all it's glory and I'm not going to lie it seemed like a party school.... the thing is I wasn't that big into parties. He drove us around showing us all the best places to hang out before finally pulling up to a house that looked new but it didn't have any windows which I found to be weird; that's when my anxiety started to set in because I didn't like the unknown but there was something else a feeling that I was all too familiar with..........

"So how are y'all liking campus so far?" Ge'Onta asked, I looked at Izaia who was scrolling through his phone, I was kinda nosy and I could see he was deep in his old messages. "Y'all good?" Ge'Onta asked and I tensed up. "Man I get it, y'all are nervous and I don't blame y'all... when I went on my first college tour I was so fuckin scared because a couple of the dudes on the team came and got me and showed me why I needed to come to this school."

"I'm still undecided, maybe I'm just looking for that feeling of home and if I'm being honest I don't feel that here." I said quietly, Izaia reached over and squeezed my leg gently in a show of support; thank God it was dark because I really didn't feel like dealing with Ge'Onta's questioning looks.

"What are you looking for? A sense of community? You won't find a more inclusive school in the country. Are you looking for somewhere that your talents can shine? I promise you that if you come here you'd be starting. If you want somewhere to call home.... let me show you." Ge'Onta said before getting out the car.

"What do you think?" I whispered to Izaia who was still scrolling through his phone. "Izaia are you okay?" I asked.

"I can't shake this feeling that I know this dude.... like it's weird as fuck Cal, I..... OH SHYT!!!" Izaia yelled causing Ge'Onta to stop walking, he turned to us and there was a look in his eyes that.... I don't know how to describe it. We walked into the building and it was dimly lit so we weren't walking blind. I took in the scene and yeah I was getting a serious sense of deja vu, there was a large table in the dining room that was covered in different types of masks, condoms, lubes, toys and all sorts of stuff.

"Follow me...." Ge'Onta said handing us some mask before leading us through the house and in each room, there were various sex acts taking place. "Y'all actually picked a good weekend to come, once a month we have one of these little get-togethers... it's something I started back home that I brought to campus with me. No judgment, no names, no strings, just a bunch of select people dudes who like to fuck without being open."

"How did you...." I said quietly and I still couldn't figure out why he seemed so familiar other than football, but Izaia seemed to know who he was so I turned to him for answers.

"Calvin... he's the one who started The Gatherings." Izaia whispered quietly and it was starting to come together like the pieces were falling into place.

"I've always hated that name, I wanted to call them Study Sessions but I got overruled my boys, but come on we got somewhere else we need to go." Ge'Onta said and I looked at Izaia who seemed stuck between being starstruck and suspicious.

"How are you feeling?" Izaia asked and I shrugged, right now I was feeling a variety of emotions; I'm not going to lie I wasn't really feeling this campus at first but now after seeing what Ge'Onta had just shown us I was slowly coming around, but that also made me feel weird that the one thing that may sway my decision was a damn sex party when I was supposed to be here for football.