Ziggy 65

I didn't go to that Halloween Party for the twins... if I'm being honest I really didn't particularly like them, although I did want to get some dick from that nigga Piru, that's neither here nor there. I had other things on my mind the most pressing being what to do with the information I had gathered about Shooter and Nayquinn, I'm not going to lie finding out that they were fuckin around came at a surprise to me because I never got those vibes from Nayquinn but I'm glad I found out because if there's one thing about DL dudes is that they'll do anything to keep up their hetero facade. I paced around my bedroom thinking, I really should've told Calvin how I felt about him during the summer when I had the chance but now he was with that nigga Izaia and that shyt hurt me more than anything because he was the enemy. I had always had disdain for Izaia, he probably doesn't remember this but that nigga used to beat my ass in elementary school... first and second grade were hell for me and it was all because of him, Denzel, and Eddie before I switched schools. Now that nigga had stolen my dude and it was like... like that nigga was put on this planet to make me as miserable as possible.

"Nigga what do you want? Why did I have to rush over here from that epic ass party?" Shymal said but I was too focused on this costume, this nigga was dressed up like a Great Value Pirate and strangely it was sexy as fuck.

"Did you know that Nayquinn was fuckin with Shooter?" I asked having no problem outing Nayquinn to his boy because fuck him. "They've been fuckin around for a few weeks now." I said pulling out my phone and showing him the video I took when we were at Washington State.

"Yo that's..... that's wild." Shymal said shaking his head. "Why are you showing me this?" Shymal asked and I smirked. "Look Nayquinn is my boy.... and considering the group of niggas we hang around with I can understand why he hasn't told us yet." Shymal said.

"I mean I can tell them about both of y'all if you want.... I follow Raynard on IG and Onyx goes to my church... it's no problem for me to drop some a few hints if need be." I said shrugging and the fear in Shymal's eyes told me he'd do ANYTHING to keep them from finding out.

"What do I gotta do?" Shymal asked understanding the rules of blackmail.

"It's pretty simple, take Calvin's playbook and put it in Izaia's car." I said pulling out our team's playbook and handing it to Shymal, there would be no denying that it was Calvin's because he had this cute little habit of changing the plays and it drove Coach K crazy, I took it out his room before the party. "You do that for me and I'll keep your secret." I said raising my right hand.

"So let me see if I understand you.... you're willing to lose the biggest game of y'alls season just to break up Calvin and Izaia? I don't like that nigga Izaia but that's pretty fucked up on Calvin's side because you know he's going to have people from all sorts of colleges there watching him and it's going to make him look.... human." Shymal said and I shrugged.

"Calvin will be alright, one game isn't going to make or break him. However, it's going to cast some doubts on that nigga Izaia.... Look no more questions, just do what the fuck I said and this can all be over for you." I said and Shymal nodded, he folded the playbook and I walked him to the front door. "Keep this shyt quiet Shymal and I'll keep quiet." I said as he walked to his car.

Alright Phase One was complete now I needed to start on Phase Two of my plan but that couldn't take place until tomorrow so I decided to turn in for the night, I pulled out my phone and started watching videos of Calvin in the locker room showers, that I secretly recorded and while watching him washing his body I jacked off until I fell asleep with my dick still in my hand.........................

"WAKE YO ASS UP!!!!" Calvin said busting into my room and I quickly sat up and covered my dick, even though Calvin had seen it a million times already. "Man last night was.... it was....." Calvin was happy, like unnaturally happy, the happiest I've seen him in a while... But this happiness was an illusion, an illusion caused by that nigga Izaia.

"Fuck all that shyt what's most important is next weekend.... after we curb stomp your boyfriend the next day there's a little gathering going on to celebrate the end of football season.... you are coming right?" I asked and Calvin sorta tensed up. "Come on Calvin, ever since you got with that nigga you've been acting funny..... you know what, I know exactly what you need." I said getting up and walking over to my dresser and pulling out a small bag of molly. "Come on Calvin, just one....." I said offering him a pill.

"Nah.... I'm..... I'm good......" Calvin said nervously, he backed up so fast he almost toppled out of my window. "I'm trying to stop, that's why I gave those pills back to Coach K... Izaia thinks that......"

"MAN FUCK IZAIA!!!!" I yelled causing Calvin to jump. "For real Calvin, if I'm being honest with you, you're acting brand new and it's all because of that nigga.... the whole team sees it especially the O-Line, there's even been talk about them not blocking for you in the next game because you've been acting different and they feel you need to be humbled plus there's a rumor around that you've been feeding that nigga Izaia plays from our playbook." I said.

"Coach would kill every single one of them if that happens, we're going to the playoffs and if I were to get hurt because of them nigga how would that look? I'm pretty sure my not wanting to be high off pills all the time has nothing to do with their jealousy.... but you know what, maybe I should call a team meeting so we can clear the air." Calvin said. "As for the playbook thing, I got too much riding on this game to do something crazy like that... me and Izaia got a little bet going on and I really wanna win."

"Calvin it's the weekend you know damn well them niggas aren't going to show up for a team meeting unless Coach calls one and I know you're not going to call him because he'll just end up working us like dogs for the entire day..... You're my boy right?" I asked and he nodded. "AIght man come on let's just take a pill, relax and chill.... I'll talk to the team and we'll get this all sorted out but I gotta know you're on our side." I said and I could tell I was winning him over.

"I.... I can't, I promised Izaia that I wouldn't do pills anymore, we've been going to these meetings and....." Calvin trailed off and I wished he could hear how weak he sounded. "The team can trust me, I've never once let y'all down and I'll prove myself during the game." Calvin said.

"Aight man... no hard feelings, look why don't we meet up tomorrow and we can go over some plays? I called a couple of dudes from the team and we can go over the game plan, watch some film on your bum ass boyfriend's team and come up with a gameplan." I said smiling and Calvin smiled back. "Now, I'll catch you later bro... I should probably put some clothes on." I said swinging my dick and he laughed before walking out.

Once Calvin was gone, I called that nigga Shymal and made sure he did what the fuck I told him and once he assured me that he had planted the playbook in Izaia's car, I told him to keep it between us and his secret would be safe with me. I took a long shower and got dressed before heading out for the day, I needed to kill some time before I started Phase 2.

"Wassup Keyshawn." I said walking into the hotel room where my plug was sitting on the bed flipping through the channels. He nodded but didn't say anything, all across the room was evidence that someone else was here but I had never seen him, it was like dude was hiding or something. "The final game of the season is this week and when we win I know some of the dudes from the team are going to want to celebrate."

"Aight I'll call my boy and have him deliver you the pills.... you already know the deal." He said as I pulled out some money and tossed it on the table. "The fuck you think this is? You better hand me that shyt, didn't you ever learn manners? That shyt is disrespectful as fuck." He said his eyes menacing, I picked up the money and handed it to him and he counted it three times before nodding. "Aight you can leave.... oh and one more thing, I won't be in this room too much longer so I'll let you know my next move once I make it." He said and I quickly walked out of the room. With that taken care of, I went to start Phase 2.

"What can I help you with Zachariah?" Coach K said letting me inside his musty ass apartment. "Make this quick because I gotta get back to work...." He said and I saw that he was studying film.

"Coach you know Calvin is my boy and I hate doing this to him but the team is the most important thing and.... well as you may have heard, he's dating a dude from Garfield and well I saw Calvin talking about how he wasn't happy with us and how he was looking to transfer.... but that's not even the worst part. The worst part is that Calvin gave him our playbook... at least that's what the dude has been telling people." I said and I could see Coach starting to go nuclear.... I sat back and watched knowing that shyt was about to hit the fan.......................