Shooter 57

I couldn't speak, I couldn't see, I couldn't even remember my own name..... it was as if, it was almost as if..... I forgot what I was even saying all I knew was Nayquinn...... Nayquinn Booth, I don't know why I gave in to him, I had him right where I wanted him and now he had total control over me. He didn't even have to say a word, he just looked at me and smiled and my dumbass got dressed, took the elevator down to the first floor, walked four blocks to McDonald's, realized I forgot my wallet, came back, got my wallet, and walked right back to McDonald's to get him breakfast.... All of that from A FUCKIN SMILE! But it wasn't just the smile, it was everything behind that smile that had me under his control, that 'I fucked you so good and now you gotta do what I say' look and now I was out here lookin like BooBoo and the Fool..... I fuckin had him y'all, Nayquinn was hooked and all I had to do was hold out just a little bit longer and now I had to find a store that sold clown shoes and a red nose because this dude had me out here lookin crazy.

"Thanks Amari...." Nayquinn said as I handed him the food and he sat it on the dresser, Amari.... yeah that's my name fuck I couldn't stand his arrogant ass. He got up and walked around the room, I didn't know what he was looking for but I just watched as his dick grew bigger and bigger in his tight ass briefs. "You know you can't tell anyone what happened right?" He said and I nodded. "It's not that I'm ashamed.... I'll beat any niggas ass who has a problem with it but I just.... it's a lot and I wanna talk to someone about it first." He said and I nodded again. "Damn you can't speak or something?" He asked and I opened my mouth to say something but no words came out..... sign language I was good at that?

"Give me a second...." I signed quickly and I was surprised that he caught it, I leaned up against the desk that was in the hotel room and thought of a way to get myself out of this situation, how to regain control because this shyt wasn't working for me. In order to understand how I got here I needed to go back to when I lost control in the first place and it started with that damn shower......

I had just finished busting a fat ass nut, I was surprised when Nayquinn started jacking me off and even more surprised when he didn't stop until I nutted.

"Have I earned it?" Nayquinn asked looking down at his hand which was covered in my cum, he looked away and I could tell he was having a war within himself about what he had just done. He needed a distraction so grabbed his hand and brought it to my mouth, he watched in awe as I licked my cum off of his fingers and then pulled him in for a kiss.... Nayquinn let me kiss him too, even going as far as to pull my tongue from my mouth and started suckin on it.

"It's a start.... you still haven't completely earned that nut yet." I said getting up and I could tell Nayquinn was fuming. "We should probably get to the pool before Shymal comes looking for us." I said walking into the bathroom, the truth of the matter is if I stayed in that room with him we were going to fuck and I needed to gather myself and plan out my next move. Before I could figure out my plan of attack I heard Nayquinn walk into the bathroom and I could feel his eyes on me through the steam.

"Uhh Shooter is sick, that weed fucked him up so I'm helping his punk ass sober up." Nayquinn said and I could feel his eyes peering through me as I washed my body. "Look I'll call you back." He said hanging up and stepping into the shower with me, Nayquinn wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back so that his dick was pressing against my ass.

"What are you doing Nayquinn?" I asked spreading my apart just a little, he didn't speak but I knew what he wanted to do, what he was going to do.....

"Amari, you good?" Nayquinn asked and I didn't realize he was now standing inches from me, his dick was rubbing against mine and I looked into his eyes. "The kid got your ass shook...." Nayquinn said laughing and I opened my mouth but no words came out. He stood there laughing and I went through all my tricks and there was only one left but I wasn't sure how Nayquinn was going react....