Piru 119

I couldn't express how much I loved Marcelino's ass.... as my tongue rolled around this hole, clockwise, counterclockwise, up, down, left, right, even throwing in some diagonal flicks just for some variety. Marcelino hissed and moaned, not knowing that this was nothing... I was just preheating the oven, getting things ready for when I..... Marcelino wasn't prepared for when my entire tongue entered his ass, my tongue was longer than most of nigga's dicks so I was reaching spots that most dreams could only dream about reaching. Licking, fuckin, suckin, doing whatever I needed to do to get him to moan... and moaned he did... loudly, begging for me to go deeper, threatening me not to stop, reaching back and grabbing the back of my head. My face was covered, soaked, creamy..... Marcelino had no idea that I wasn't even at 3% I was still working towards total submission, I flipped him on his back, wanting to look into his eyes as I continued tongue fuckin him.... he had already nutted, but given that his dick was already hard, cum dripping from the tip let me know that he was almost ready for the appetizers... almost but not quite there just yet..... I ripped my tongue from his ass and started suckin on his thighs, moans flowed from his lips and there it was.... cum shot from his dick landing on his chest and neck and I knew he was completely helpless.... time to put in the hard work.

I pulled Marcelino back towards me, looking down at him, he looked so helpless.... like he knew he was stuck and there was nothing he could do but lay there and take it, but he also knew just laying there wasn't even an option with me. I took my dick and teased his hole with the head, rubbing it all over his wet hole and watching as tried to wiggle his way onto my dick.

*Sharp gasp* Marcelino's eyes rolled to the back of my head as I forced my entire dick inside of him in one powerful stroke.... then a smile slowly spread across his face as the temporary pain turned into something beyond words. I slowly pulled my dick out of him, before forcing it back into his wet ass. *Another sharp gasp* only this time there was also a hint of a moan in there. I did this repeatedly, slowly pulling my dick and quickly forcing it back inside of him, each time my pace increased until I had fallen into a steady rhythm. Each stroke I hit him from a different angle, left stroke, right stroke, rolling my hips, lifting his ass, one leg on my shoulder, both legs on my shoulders, legs spread wide, flipping him on his side.... there was no set pattern, my body and his flowed without words knowing what the other wanted.

"Sit up...." I said looking down at him and Marcelino tried to move but I pinned him to the ground with one hand, keeping him confused kept him on his toes, not knowing what I was about to do kept his attention. I pushed my dick all the way inside of him and hooked my arms under his legs, then pushed myself to my knees.

While on my knees I slowly began moving Marcelino up and down on my dick, his breath tickled my ear and his arms wrapped around my neck for balance, once we found a steady pace, I flipped the script and started wrecking his shyt. Fuckin him so hard that my nuts were hitting smacking against his back, he cried.... but I knew the difference between tears of pain and tears of pleasure, and since he was suckin on my tongue while I broke his spine I knew he was loving every second.

Without removing my dick, I twisted Marcelino around so that he was facing away from me; looped my arms under his, and locked my fingers behind his neck placing him in a full Nelson. This was a dangerous position but I wanted to see my dick entering his ass. Lifting him up and forcing him back down repeatedly, his moans bouncing off the walls and resting in my ears was what I needed. I finally released him, maybe a little too quickly because Marcelino fell forward and smacked his head against the carpet, before I could even question if he was aight he started throwing his ass back against my dick.

"Fuck you doing nigga?" I asked smacking his ass. "Did I tell you to throw it back....." I asked smacking his ass again as I started fuckin him slowly. Marcelino stopped and I smacked his ass for the third time. "Nigga did I tell you to stop?" I asked grabbing his waist and ramming my dick into him. Marcelino started trying to throw it back again and I started fuckin him even harder. My baby was so damn confused and I was trying not to laugh as he tried to predict what I was going to do and say. "Get'cho ass up....." I said smacking his ass and pulling my dick out of him and it was coated in cream. "Come on...." I said walking to the front door.