Denzel 77

The day started off pretty normal, I was chillin with my boys and Shannon since we were leaving in a couple of days and would be gone most of the week I wanted to spend as much time with them as I could. I wished I could stay with Hazel, Myzel, and Shannon but because of my history that was a no go.... we were sitting in Shannon's house and Eddie wanted to smoke but we didn't want to call Shannon's weedman because more likely than not I was going to end up beating that niggas ass. After searching around I found out that Marcelino and Mauricio's cousin had some so I figured it would be a quick run over there and nothing would happen; me, Myzel, and Shannon decided to go and that's when all the drama started. At first it was coo, Trell was asking me about living in the group home, Myzel was talking to Piru's cousin Lamonte and some dude named Wayne and Shannon was chillin.... then she walked in, at first I didn't pay it any mind then I noticed the little boy in her arms and realized that this must be Piru's baby mom and that's when the drama started.

"I think we should be heading out, y'all look like y'all are having a little get together and I don't wanna intrude. I'll tell the twins to text you whenever I take my ass back to the house." I said and noticed Piru's baby mom staring at Shannon; I knew that look in her eyes it was a rapid succession of curiosity, then confusion, then anger. "Ayy y'all ready to go?" I asked because I could already see where this was heading.

"Denzel, when if you see my cousin tell him to call me; since you're more likely to see Piru before I am and that nigga has been duckin my calls and text since our trip to Portland." Lamonte said and I noticed Piru's BM whispering something to Wayne with a messy smile on her face, she took Enrico to the back room and came back texting on her phone.

"I got you bruh, Myzel, Shannon.... lets go, I don't wanna keep them waiting." I said as that dude Wayne was staring a little too hard at Shannon.

"AWW HELL NAH!!!! THAT'S A NIGGA BRUH!!!!" Wayne said laughing and all I could think was here we go, Shannon pulled her hair back and for a second I was struck by her beauty and then I noticed she wasn't angry which told we really needed to go.

"If you're asking if I was born a male, then the answer is yes but I'm definitely not a male. I have always and will always identify as a woman and since you decided to make a scene you need to ask yourself why it took you so long to realize, especially considering you were just trying to get my number before she walked in." Shannon said looking at Piru's BM. "I'm sure she's the one who pointed out the obvious."

"What the fuck....." Lamonte said turning his nose up in disgust. "Man that shyt is unnatural."

"Lamonte chill the fuck out, Shawnee your ass is always being fuckin messy." Trell whispered as Shawnee continued to smirk at the mess she caused.

"I didn't do anything.... I just thought y'all should know what y'all had in y'alls house and I wanted to make sure it wasn't tricking y'all or nothing..... You know they are good for tricking straight men and shyt." Shawnee said and I swear I had just met this chick and I already didn't like her ass.

"First of all bitch, don't think I missed that shade you were throwing. Second I'm not even about to argue with any bitch who still uses Kool Aid to dye her hair. Finally, when I first walked into this funky ass apartment all three of y'all were staring me down hard.... as I stated earlier Wayne you were trying to get my number and Lamonte..... now sis do you really want me to spill your tea sis because the girls talk." Shannon said and I could see Lamonte getting pissed.

"BRUH WHAT THE FUCK, I'LL BEAT YOUR MUTHAFUCKIN ASS!!!!" Lamonte said walking towards Shannon, that's when me and Myzel stepped in because I wasn't about to let anyone touch Shannon.

"Aight everybody chill the fuck out because y'all ain't about to be fighting in my apartment." Trell said trying to diffuse the situation. "And Lamonte you damn sure ain't about to hit no woman in front of me, you're my boy and everything but that shyt ain't happening in front of me."