Will 82

I was going to beat Devin's ass because he could've at least warned me that he invited Mique Fuckin Neely.... me and this nigga had an on and off relationship, when we weren't around each other it was easy to push him back to the deepest corners of my brain but whenever I saw him.... Let me put it like this there was about a 99.999999% chance that within the next hour we'd be fuckin, and therein lies our biggest problem it was always sex and in the beginning I was coo with that but at some point that nigga needed to commit and the craziest thing is I wanted him to commit, knowing full well that I wasn't ready to commit my damn self. So we'd argue, fuck, argue some more, fuck a lot more, and we'd ghost each other. Mique walked in and he spotted me, his smile already told me he was about to be on some bullshyt but I was easily able to ignore him because Mama Angela had just finished her pre-drag ritual and was now facing Mrs. Grant who didn't realize that she had just fucked with literally the last person you ever want to cross.

"I don't even know where to start with that fucked up statement you just allowed to pass through your paper-thin lips, now history shows that I'm known to beat a bitch's ass when it comes to my newborn Marcus. But I'm going to start with those disgusting comments you made about my Godchild Jace." Mama Angela said.

"YASSS SIS DRAG HA BY HER THIN ROOTS!!!!" Jace said snapping his fingers.

"You are too worried about what white America thinks a man should be but let me tell you NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE wants to live and unseasoned life. I mean look at the material, y'all age like milk in the summer, y'all are so damn scared of niggas that you're about to cry and I haven't even started going in yet..... Look at cha, over here spilling those white woman tears like that shyt is supposed to move me.... why are you even working here? You almost got Carter's lil adorable ass shot by the police, you're constantly shading Jace, don't get me started on Masai.... Jace when does Masai turn eighteen?" Mama Angela said.

"I work here because I....."

"Did I say you could talk? I wasn't finished." Mama Angela said and Mrs. Grant's face turned red as fuck. "You're working here because you wanna turn these young black men into what you feel they should be which is mini versions of Paris Denard or whatever that man's name is on Faux News instead of encouraging them to be their best self.... I don't even work here and I know more about these boys than you do."

"I..... I..... I....." Mrs. Grant stuttered.

"If you interrupt me one more time.... now let me move off these boys before I get pissed. Now what you said about my child.... let me tell you something Cruella. Marcus may be gay, Marcus may be a messy bottom who denies his mother's greatness, and Marcus may have spent a little too much time with me at the trap house.... but there is no one more devoted to his family than he is. Not since Martell Riley have I ever met anyone who puts his kids before anyone, but Marcus... now that's the one you don't wanna fuck with because this was a lightweight drag, but if Marcus was here.... babee listen." Mama Angela said.

"I..... I..... I....." Mrs. Grant continued to stutter.

"Next time I come to visit if I even get a whiff that you've been messing with these chi'ren there won't be any talking..... and one more thing, if I hear that you've kicked Fat Daddy out the house one more time. Now I gotta finish cooking and if I find a single raisin in that potato salad....." Mama Angela jumped at Mrs. Grant who let out a squeak, before power walking off.

"I want her to be my mentor.... like I don't care who's dick I gotta suck, I'll do anything just to be brought under her tutelage." Jace said dabbing his eyes. "Now I'm trying to get transferred to Seattle." Jace said turning towards me and I quickly got my ass up because this little boy was too much....

"I know you saw me when I walked in Will, why didn't you come see me." Mique said walking up behind me and I felt my entire body start to heat up. "I know we haven't spoken in a few weeks but I at least thought we ended on good terms."