Mauricio 21

I couldn't focus, I was horny as fuck.... like super fuckin horny, supremely horny, divinely horny; I tried to focus in class but it really didn't help that we were in Sex Ed.... honestly I thought they had got rid of this class but apparently not. But let's get back to the topic at hand my dick was hard and I needed to fuck somethin.... SOON! What makes matter worse it was only second period which meant that I still had about six hours left of this bullshyt and I was over it, I couldn't take it anymore I got up and walked outta class, not giving a fuck about the consequences because this was a dire situation. I walked around the school until I found Marcelino who was doing what he always did which was being the class clown and I quickly pulled him out of class since he had the keys to the car, but of course this nigga wanted to ask a million and one questions and once I explained my predicament to him there was no stopping him from leaving as well. I was still shocked at how easy it was to leave this school like we walked out the front door without any interference and within minutes we were on the road looking for something to do, or more specifically I was looking for someone to fuck which was proving difficult.

"Man you better stopped playing and call that nigga Supreme, I'm serious Mauricio you're obviously feeling him because I went through y'all text messages and usually you give short response but you were having some deep conversations.... so quit playing and call that nigga and get you some dick... or ass." Marcelino said and rolled my eyes, one of the few things I hated about being a twin was the fact that Marcelino felt like he should know everything.

"Nigga why are you going through my phone?" I asked looking at him and Marcelino smirked, see that little smirk told me everything I needed to know. "If you were looking for dick or ass pics you aren't going to find any, I got them hidden so well that not even you could find them. And I'm telling Piru." I said and Marcelino started laughing.

"He already knows.... because me and Piru don't keep secrets from each other. But in all seriousness Mauricio you need to call that nigga and stop playing, I also went through your call log and you've only called him twice for a grand total of five minutes; why are you so damn scared to talk to him?" Marcelino asked.

"I'm not scared... he's always busy but we're supposed to link up tomorrow but that's not going to help me with my problem right now. I could call Ashanti but things with her are already complicated and I'm not trying to complicate things even more by calling her for sex.... She's another person I had to talk to and we were supposed to be meeting up tonight before Calvin's game." I said still having some trouble wrapping my mind around the fact that I have a kid on the way. "Where am I taking you?" I asked and Marcelino gave me the address and when we pulled up I couldn't help but laugh.

"Brother in law or not.... I will beat the fuck out of you Mauricio." Piru said wearing his McDonald's uniform and that shyt only made me laugh harder, Piru was my big bro but this shyt was funny, I wasn't laughing at his job (I would never knock another man's hustle) I was laughing at how goofy he looked in his uniform. "Marcelino get your brother.... Marcelino?" Piru said looking at Marcelino who was staring at Piru like he was about to steal this niggas essence or something.

"You know you gotta leave that on right?" Marcelino asked and Piru started smiling, those two irritated my fuckin soul, like they really didn't give a fuck... right there in the parking lot they started kissing and when Marcelino started to reach his hand inside of Piru's pants I knew it was time to go.

"I'll catch y'all niggas later....." I said but I'm not sure they heard me. I walked back to the car and started scrolling through my contacts, most of my old fuck buddies were in school and I knew I couldn't call them.... FUCK I really didn't want to make THAT call but I was horny and it was clouding my judgment, you know what fuck it........

"I'm glad you called Mauricio." Ja'Koda said putting his shirt back on, I instantly regretted calling him because I really didn't like his bitch ass but like I said I was desperate. "So what you can't talk now... I seemed to remember you doing a lot of talking when my dick was inside of you."

"And I seem to remember you doing a lot of running when my dick was inside of you." I said looking back at him. "Ja'Koda I don't know what you THINK this was but let me clear the air right now... this was nothing more than what people in the 90's used to call a booty call. I was horny, you were easy end of story."

"You still love me, Mauricio?" Ja'Koda asked and I stood there staring at him. "It's okay if you can't answer... I still love you and I know that the reason that we're not together right now is because of my inability to be open and honest about my sexuality."

"And the fact that you fucked that bitch...." I said looking at him and this nigga had the audacity to smile. "You think that shyt is funny Ja'Koda?" I askd getting heated.

"Yeah it is because me and ol'dude never fucked.... you know if there's one thing you can always count on with me is the fact that I NEVER lie on my dick. If I fuck someone I'd own up to it.... and I'm laughing because you know in your heart I didn't because I know you... you're extremely vindictive to people who hurt you and the fact that you haven't done anything to me yet just shows me that the ONLY reason you're still mad at me is because I'm not out." Ja'Koda said walking over to me.

"Bruh back up...." I said as I stood frozen in place.

"I love you Mauricio.... you know that I do and you gotta admit we had some damn good times together, just give me another chance... no relationship is perfect and I'm trying to do right by you." Ja'Koda said rubbing my face. "So just tell me what do I gotta do to get you back? I'll do anything....." Before I could say anything my phone started ringing and I looked down to see Supreme's name on the screen, instantly Ja'Koda went from remorseful to irritated as I pushed him out the way and answered my phone.

"Waddup Playboy.... ayy quick question for you, what kind of food do you like? Since we're hanging out tomorrow I figured I'd hit up my personal chef and have him whip us up something special, so let me know so I can call him when I get to where I'm going." Supreme said and there was something about that smooth bass in his voice that made my dick hard again.

"Umm, I'm kinda busy right now.... I'll text you when I think of something." I said hanging up and looking at Ja'Koda who was fuming.

"That nigga is weak as fuck.... if you're gonna be with someone who's not me, at least pick someone who's on my level or better, I mean seriously Mauricio you're fuckin with a drug dealer and that's going to lead to nothing but trouble." Ja'Koda said and to me he sounded like a straight hater at this point and before I could let him know about himself there was a knock on the door and Ja'Koda tensed up and tried shoving me into that small ass closet but I wouldn't budge, Ja'Koda finally giving up walked over to the door and opened it letting in an older woman and a stern looking older dude. "Mauricio I really appreciate you letting me us that book, I'll have it to you first thing tomorrow morning." Ja'Koda said and I could tell that these were his parents and my petty side was saying out him but that was the ultimate bitch move in my eyes.

"Nah just keep it....I have an extra copy." I said walking out and finding myself wondering why the hell I was still even talking to that dude, but even as that thought formed in my head the answer was already there waiting and the answer scared me more than anything.....

Later on that day we were all getting ready to head out to Calvin's game, with the way they've been hyping him up he better be as good as advertize or I was clowning him; since it was just me, Marcelino, and Ka'Jai going to Calvin's game Ka'Jai's dude Kairo and his best friend Tarik was riding with us which meant we had just enough space for Ashanti.

"Ayy we're going to meet y'all up there, so make sure y'all save us a seat." Big John said and I swear that nigga was sexy as fuck.... but Will looked better.

"Y'all have fun." Denzel said smiling from ear to ear and I was lowkey salty that I couldn't go with him to Izaia's game because his school was smack dab in the middle of the hood and I swear those be the best games but I wanted to see Calvin play more so I'd just have to catch Izaia's game some other time. As we all started piling in the car I began to get nervous, so far I've been able to skate around all pregnancy talks with Ashanti but now... there was nowhere I could run or hide, I guess I just had to man up and face responsibility for whatever comes next......................................