Calvin 102

I know they were tired of seeing me carry my MVP trophy around the house but I couldn't help it, I earned this shyt and now I think I had the right to gas myself up just a little. I'd put it up in a few days, I had to be careful whenever Izaia was around because he was still salty about that game, and while I could understand.... next year wasn't going to be any different especially considering that we would have a new quarterback and from what I've been hearing dude was in the top ten in the country for quarterbacks. I needed to focus on the playoffs though, that was my sole priority at the moment I couldn't afford to be distracted and worry about next year or college. But for as easy as it is for me to say that, my mind was on something else.... someone else and that was Ziggy; yeah dude was still hitting me up wanting to 'talk' but the more I thought about what he did, the angrier I become because that shyt was beyond foul. Ziggy was my boy and he not only betrayed me but he also tried to ruin me; my future, my relationship, my life.... all for some bogus ass desire he had that I never once felt for him outside of an orgy. As I sat at the table, stirring a soggy bowl of cereal Marcelino and Nayquinn walked in and sat at the table, not going to lie I found it weird that they kept looking at each other almost like they were plotting......

"Just wanna let y'all know if y'all try anything y'all know damn well I can catch y'all both without any real difficulty. So ask yourselves do y'all really wanna be embarrassed this early in the morning." I said looking at the two of them while securing my trophy.

"I'm tired of seeing that shyt... you carried it around with you every fuckin where. Imagine how I feel walking into our bathroom and seeing that shyt on the sink?" Nayquinn said as the little vein in his forehead started pulsing.

"I can't be proud of my accomplishment?" I asked looking at them.

"Calvin, you can be as proud as you want but we're tired of seeing that damn trophy all over the place.... so here's our offer; keep that shyt in your room and if you make it to the state championship AND win, we won't say shyt but if not....." Marcelino said looking at Nayquinn.

"On top of clowning you until next season, I'm taking that trophy and tossing it somewhere you'll never fuckin find it. That also goes for if I find it anywhere other than your bedroom." Nayquinn said looking into my eyes.

"Fine." I said finally giving up because I really didn't feel like arguing with them. "Y'all are some fuckin haters." I said getting up from the table to go put my trophy in my room, as I was walking towards the stairs, the door opened and Denzel walked in with Izaia.

"I can see how this day is going to go..." Izaia said rolling his eyes and motioning for me to lead the way up the stairs. I smiled as I walked past him because he really was a sore loser, but I really couldn't talk because I was the same way. We got up to my room and Izaia pushed me onto the bed and climbed on top of me. "I fuckin missed you." He said kissing all over my face and neck, I hope he didn't forget about that bet we made because I hadn't.

"Nobody told your ass to go out of town." I said grabbing his face and kissing him. "So you're not going to tell me where, you, Denzel, and Eddie went last night?" I asked and he shook his head. "Damn it's like that?" I asked and he smiled before rolling next to me.

"Nah... it's not even like that, but those niggas are my brothers and sometimes I wanna keep the shyt we do between us..... but I'll say last night was fuckin crazy as fuck." Izaia said smiling. "Don't worry about it, today, tonight, and tomorrow is all about you.... so get dressed and leave that damn trophy here." Izaia said looking at my trophy and shaking his head. "I'll be down in D's room wherever you're finished." He said kissing me and walking out.

After taking an extremely long shower and getting dressed, I walked down to Denzel's room; Izaia was sitting on the floor next to Nayquinn playing the game while Denzel talked shyt from the bed. I swear given how shyt went our first day here, this was probably the last thing I ever expected to be happening, hell that first month here things between these three were.... tense to say the least, but now it was weird they talked shyt to each other with no animosity.